- Photo: Fern/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: Deano / Splash News/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Gallery/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
By Kat Giantis
Rest easy, everyone. True love remains alive and well. OK, maybe not well, but it's still alive for Jesse James and Kat Von D, who switched into damage control mode after reports surfaced this week that they had called time on their tattoo-laden relationship.
"That is absolutely not true," the fidelity-challenged former Mr. Sanda Bullock grumbles to People. "We're still going strong. Things are completely good with us."
Von D also dismisses the breakup talk, insisting, "That's the furthest thing from the truth."
To drive the nothing-to-see-here point home, Jesse, 42, reveals to the mag that the pair's five-month engagement is humming along, and they plan to get hitched this summer on the one-year anniversary of the day their romance began.
(No word on whether his wedding vows will include a line about how he thinks Kat is "100 percent" better in bed than his A-list ex.)
"That day can't come soon enough!" James says of his fourth trip down the aisle. "Everything is on track. I am absolutely more in love today than I was a year ago. She's the one for me."
This week, Life & Style claimed that Jesse and Kat had suffered a setback in their relationship.
"He says there's too much drama for him," alleged a pal.
Jesse responded to the report in typical fashion (no, he didn't have a liaison with a stripper in Nazi gear or blame Sandra for his many issues): He tweeted about it.
"I like that all the piece of s--- tabloids are now following me on Twitter," he wrote on Thursday. "I'm pretty sure it's just so I can tell them to [verb that rhymes with 'ick'] my [a part of his anatomy that rhymes with 'falls']."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite