- Photo: USMagazine1 of 19
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 19
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com4 of 19
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 19
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 19
- Photo: Ronald Zak/Invision/AP7 of 19
- Photo: Starface.ru/Splash News8 of 19
- Photo: George Pimentel/Getty Images North America9 of 19
- Photo: Ronald Zak/Invision/AP10 of 19
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com11 of 19
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP12 of 19
- Photo: Twitter/Bauer-Griffin13 of 19
- Photo: INB/WENN14 of 19
- Photo: WENN15 of 19
- Photo: Twitter/.16 of 19
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com17 of 19
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com18 of 19
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
By Kat Giantis
Listen up, ladies: There are serious consequences to a night of nookie with Ashton Kutcher, and we're not just talking about the inevitable bleach bath and shame spiral.
Sara Leal, whose Us Weekly cover story in October included all the ins and outs of her alleged naked hot tub and bedroom encounter with Demi Moore's now-estranged hubby, says her life has since gone precipitously downhill.
"I got fired from my job [as an administrative assistant]," Leal, 22, sniffles to FoxNews.com. "I am no longer friends with my best friend who was my roommate because it caused so many problems and I had to move out. I wasn't working for two months, and I only just started working three weeks ago."
Bemoans the blonde, "I had no idea what I was getting myself into."
Demi might say the same thing, considering that Leal's purported one-night stand with Kutcher at a San Diego hotel took place on Sept. 24, the couple's sixth wedding anniversary.
"It was insane," says Sara of the aftermath. "It might have seemed like I was asking for it, but I wasn't. My dad wouldn't even talk to me, and I got a lot of disturbing phone calls, even from my friends' parents."
Leal insists she's "not a crazy slut party girl," adding that if she had known then what she knows now, there's "no way" she would have had a condom-less encounter with the "Two and a Half Men" star and then blabbed about it to a tabloid.
"I don't watch television and I read very few magazines," she explains. "It never crossed my mind that he was married. But then he said he was separated, which still doesn't make things OK, but I wasn't thinking clearly. He was a good-looking guy, and it was stupid."
Still, Leal argues, "When people say to me 'I can't believe you did that,' I want to say back that most 22-year-old girls in my position would have done the same thing."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite