- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News1 of 24
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital2 of 24
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/WENN3 of 24
- Photo: INB/WireImage4 of 24
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP5 of 24
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage6 of 24
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News7 of 24
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com8 of 24
- Photo: JE1/WENN9 of 24
- Photo: POA/WENN10 of 24
- Photo: DHJ/WENN11 of 24
- Photo: Splash News12 of 24
- Photo: Brian Prahl / Splash News/Splash News13 of 24
- Photo: AR4/WENN14 of 24
- Photo: JE1/WENN15 of 24
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional16 of 24
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News17 of 24
- Photo: XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM/.18 of 24
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com19 of 24
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage20 of 24
- Photo: VLUV/Splash News21 of 24
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN22 of 24
- Photo: Retna Digital23 of 24
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Kim Kardashian just finished shooting her role in the appropriately titled Tyler Perry flick "The Marriage Counselor," but questions about her own 72-day union to Kris Humphries linger, thanks to the loose lips of one of her fellow self-promoters.
Jonathan Jaxson, her former publicist turned aspiring tell-all author, is making the rounds to talk about his time in Kim's inner circle. Among his claims: that her marriage to NBA player Humphries was a big publicity stunt (insert shocked face here), and that she's still carrying a torch for her NFL ex, Reggie Bush.
"It was obvious that it was staged," he told "Good Day LA" on Friday. "There were contracts already in place for E! to film it ... The whole show was staged to a T."
This echoes what he alleged during a chat this week on "The Elvis Duran Morning Show" (via the New York Post): "She knew weeks before getting married she didn't want to do it. She's never gotten over [Bush]."
(According to Kim, the run-up to the nuptials made her feel "like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn't get off when now I know I probably should have. I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn't know how to and didn't want to disappoint a lot of people.")
Meanwhile, Jaxson also offers up what has to be one of our favorite claims about Kardashian's romance, namely, that the reality star has been in possession of her $2 million diamond engagement ring for years.
"On December 26, 2007, Kim wanted to stage a paparazzi moment acting like she got engaged because she was with Reggie Bush at the time," he contends to Radar Online. "So I did a setup with her with the same ring.
He claims Kardashian arrived at a Beverly Hills jeweler with the ring in her purse and put it on before exiting to ensure the tipped-off paparazzi got a shot.
"It was calculated to a T and then it was leaked to a magazine," the blabby Jaxson continued during his radio appearance.
He added that Bush was clueless about Kim's purported PR plan, and the discovery supposedly doomed the romance.
As for Humphries, it seems despite rumblings that he's refusing to sign the divorce papers, he's apparently moving ahead with the split. TMZ says he's retained the services of his Minnesota attorney, Lee Hutton, to end the union, which will be "easy as pie" because of the ironclad prenuptial agreement.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite