- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Edward Herrera/American Broadcasting Companies4 of 6
- Photo: ABC/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
By Kat Giantis
Kudos to Emily Maynard, who managed to squeeze one more People magazine cover story out of her fizzled, ABC-sponsored engagement to "Bachelor" headliner Brad Womack.
Maynard, 25, in a feat of logical reasoning only possible by reality show contestants, opted to open up to a national magazine in hopes of stopping "all the media speculation" so she can "move on and get back to normal" with her 6-year-old daughter.
But her failed happily-ever-after with the square-jawed Womack, who popped the question in November with a network-provided Neil Lane sparkler and made-for-TV words of love ("You're the one, Em. You're my once in a lifetime"), does have a refreshing plot twist: Her would-be groom accepts full responsibility for the bust-up.
"The demise of our relationship was completely my fault," Brad, 38, tells People.
Factors that reportedly played into their split (besides the obvious issue of picking a partner for the entertainment of couch potatoes) include geography (she lives in North Carolina; he's based in Texas) and personality conflicts ("They've had some knock-down, drag-out fights," host Chris Harrison told Ryan Seacrest).
According to Emily, they still have strong feelings, but "just because we love each other doesn't mean we're right for each other."
Meanwhile, Maynard's attempts to "get back to normal" will also include a heart-to-heart with Harrison on the July 11 episode of "The Bachelorette." Let's hope she doesn't run into Bentley while she's in such a vulnerable state.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite