- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: @kourtneykardash/Instagram2 of 12
- Photo: Araya Diaz/Getty Images North America3 of 12
- Photo: JM5/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Wonderwall6 of 12
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Nick Ut/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA10 of 12
- Photo: Getty Images North America11 of 12
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
By Kat Giantis
Bruce Jenner is ready for the next phase of his life, which he apparently hopes will include fewer cameras and more freedom to explore his inner (and outer) self. Sources tell TMZ that the former Olympian, 64, has zero desire to return for another season of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," assuming it's renewed, and wants to leave the spotlight behind.
Even now, he's reluctant to participate in the currently filming Kardashian chaos and does so "only when it's absolutely necessary." Jenner also prefers to shoot any scenes in Malibu, where he relocated after his fall 2013 split from family matriarch Kris Jenner after 22 years of marriage.
His plan once he's no longer on camera? Bruce wants to golf, bond with his kids (particularly sons Brody, 30, and Brandon, 32), ride motorcycles and fly his toy helicopters.
He also wants to explore what makes him happy, aesthetically speaking. In the wake of his rumored Adam's apple shave-down and recently debuted ombré, flowing locks, speculation began that he was transitioning genders.
But insiders tell People that the real reasons behind his new look are his "newfound freedom and a desire to stay youthful."
"He totally has this 'I may be an old man, but I'm cool and young, too' syndrome, and no one can tell him otherwise," explains a spy. "Everything in the end of his marriage just became too much for him and his freedom is really liberating. He wanted to grow his hair long, so he did it. He wants to get manicures, so he gets them."
TMZ's sources, meanwhile, claim Jenner is experiencing a midlife crisis and has a "Michael Jackson-like obsession with plastic surgery."
"He thinks he looks great and cool and that's that," adds the People confidant. "But at the end of the day, however ridiculous people may think he looks, he's happy about it -- or at least trying to find what he's happy with -- so you really can't blame the guy for that."
And you can't blame him for wanting to get away from the Kardashian cameras, even if that may not be in the cards. Kris tells "Entertainment Tonight" that the rumors aren't true and Jenner isn't going anywhere.
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite