- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: @kourtneykardash/Instagram2 of 12
- Photo: Araya Diaz/Getty Images North America3 of 12
- Photo: JM5/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Wonderwall6 of 12
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Nick Ut/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA10 of 12
- Photo: Getty Images North America11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- First Look at Colton Haynes' Superhero Alter Ego on 'Arrow' (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Alicia Keys to Mentor Pharrell Williams' Team on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:11:00 PM
- CW Pulls 'Seed,' 'Backpackers' From ScheduleMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'
By Kat Giantis
Bruce Jenner is ready for the next phase of his life, which he apparently hopes will include fewer cameras and more freedom to explore his inner (and outer) self. Sources tell TMZ that the former Olympian, 64, has zero desire to return for another season of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," assuming it's renewed, and wants to leave the spotlight behind.
Even now, he's reluctant to participate in the currently filming Kardashian chaos and does so "only when it's absolutely necessary." Jenner also prefers to shoot any scenes in Malibu, where he relocated after his fall 2013 split from family matriarch Kris Jenner after 22 years of marriage.
His plan once he's no longer on camera? Bruce wants to golf, bond with his kids (particularly sons Brody, 30, and Brandon, 32), ride motorcycles and fly his toy helicopters.
He also wants to explore what makes him happy, aesthetically speaking. In the wake of his rumored Adam's apple shave-down and recently debuted ombré, flowing locks, speculation began that he was transitioning genders.
But insiders tell People that the real reasons behind his new look are his "newfound freedom and a desire to stay youthful."
"He totally has this 'I may be an old man, but I'm cool and young, too' syndrome, and no one can tell him otherwise," explains a spy. "Everything in the end of his marriage just became too much for him and his freedom is really liberating. He wanted to grow his hair long, so he did it. He wants to get manicures, so he gets them."
TMZ's sources, meanwhile, claim Jenner is experiencing a midlife crisis and has a "Michael Jackson-like obsession with plastic surgery."
"He thinks he looks great and cool and that's that," adds the People confidant. "But at the end of the day, however ridiculous people may think he looks, he's happy about it -- or at least trying to find what he's happy with -- so you really can't blame the guy for that."
And you can't blame him for wanting to get away from the Kardashian cameras, even if that may not be in the cards. Kris tells "Entertainment Tonight" that the rumors aren't true and Jenner isn't going anywhere.
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite