Camille Grammer Pocketing $30 Million From Kelsey Divorce?Related: Hot Gossip, Camille Grammer
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: McMullen/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: JRD/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: SWAP / Splash News/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com15 of 16
- Photo: JM11/http://www.wenn.com/16 of 16
For a guy who won't even call his most recent ex-wife by name, this sure is gonna hurt. TMZ reports Kelsey Grammer is "very close" to finalizing a property settlement agreement with spouse No. 3, Camille Grammer, who will likely walk away with around $30 million, thanks to their prenup-free 2011 divorce.
That figure represents about 50 percent of the assets acquired during the couple's 13-year marriage, including three houses that are currently on the market (among them is a massive Malibu property that could fetch $18 million).
According to TMZ, Camille earned her half of the moolah, because when she married the "Frasier" star in 1997, he was struggling financially due to "bad decisions" and personal problems. The future "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" blonde "righted the ship and managed the money to where they now have tens of millions to split."
Grammer, 57, referred to Camille as "that person" during his recent sit-down with Oprah, despite the fact that they have two children together: son Jude, 7, and daughter Mason, 10. In July, he became a father for the fifth time when his latest missus, Kayte Walsh, 31, gave birth to daughter Faith.
"This is the first time that I've been with someone who actually wanted to have children with me," he told Hello! magazine last month. "Obviously I've been married and had children before, but this is the first time that a marvelous young woman has come into my life and said, 'I'd love to be your wife and have your children.'"
Camille filed for divorce in July 2010 after learning that Grammer had fallen for Walsh, a former flight attendant. Kelsey married Kayte in February 2011, two weeks after getting a quickie divorce from Camille (leaving the financial details for later), and once again sans prenup.
Get the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
We look back at the Kardashian clan's Greek yachting trip on April 27.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Will Sharon and Ozzy's marriage survive his addiction issues? Get the latest on the tabloid reports on Replay.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite