- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: MS2/MPT/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Carlos Osorio/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Ryan Fu/RSA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
By Kat Giantis
In Charlie Sheen's world, acting like a responsible adult is a good reason to celebrate. The former sitcom star turned unemployed warlock hopped a private jet with rehabbing ex-wife Brooke Mueller on Friday for a vacation-a-deux south of the border.
Charlie tells TMZ that he treated Brooke to the Mexican getaway because she has been "busting her a-- with the boys [2-year-old twins Bob and Max], and [she's] more sober and healthy than I've ever seen her."
So, if we understand Charlie correctly (and we think we are), he's rewarding Brooke for doing stuff she's (and he's) supposed to be doing as a parent (e.g., taking care of the kids; not indulging in addictive substances).
Anyhoo, the pair happily posed for a multitude of paparazzi pics during their reported stay at the Four Seasons in Punta Mita, including one shot that showed them pretending to smoke bananas and another of them cozying up in a hammock. They also toasted each other with water bottles, perhaps to commemorate Mueller's birthday.
"Epic weekend!! Amazing time w Brooke in #MEXICO..! Ocean is warm... The pool is insane... like a moat around our villa..!! Love it here..!" Charlie tweeted on Sunday. "Forgot how much I love this place. #mexico is paradise. Brooke and I are thinking about staying for the rest of the month!!!"
No word on whether their sons will join them if they extend the trip.
Still, even though Charlie called it a "romantic weekend," he denies they're looking to resurrect their epically dysfunctional relationship.
He and Brooke are "good friends trying to be great parents," he explains to TMZ. "[We're] working on mending the bridges, replanting scorched earth. The goal is harmony."
That would be a refreshing change for the duo, who celebrated Christmas 2009 with the police after Sheen allegedly held a knife to Mueller's neck and threatened to kill her.
Their divorce was finalized in May, one month after Charlie eviscerated Brooke onstage during his Violent Torpedo of Truth tour for removing the twins from his care.
"Speaking of crack addicts, have you heard about this ex-wife of mine?" he told the crowd. "How do we feel about that loser? This troll sends child services to my house to steal my children in the middle of the night. I told my kids, 'Don't say goodbye, say see ya later.'"
But we're sure this time will be different. Right? Tell us your thoughts in the comments.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Ben's Big Night
Ben Affleck wins an Oscar -- and joins Instagram! -- and more celeb news on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian talks about Kim's wedding. Will Mason be the ring bearer?Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite