- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: MS2/MPT/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Carlos Osorio/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Ryan Fu/RSA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
By Kat Giantis
In Charlie Sheen's world, acting like a responsible adult is a good reason to celebrate. The former sitcom star turned unemployed warlock hopped a private jet with rehabbing ex-wife Brooke Mueller on Friday for a vacation-a-deux south of the border.
Charlie tells TMZ that he treated Brooke to the Mexican getaway because she has been "busting her a-- with the boys [2-year-old twins Bob and Max], and [she's] more sober and healthy than I've ever seen her."
So, if we understand Charlie correctly (and we think we are), he's rewarding Brooke for doing stuff she's (and he's) supposed to be doing as a parent (e.g., taking care of the kids; not indulging in addictive substances).
Anyhoo, the pair happily posed for a multitude of paparazzi pics during their reported stay at the Four Seasons in Punta Mita, including one shot that showed them pretending to smoke bananas and another of them cozying up in a hammock. They also toasted each other with water bottles, perhaps to commemorate Mueller's birthday.
"Epic weekend!! Amazing time w Brooke in #MEXICO..! Ocean is warm... The pool is insane... like a moat around our villa..!! Love it here..!" Charlie tweeted on Sunday. "Forgot how much I love this place. #mexico is paradise. Brooke and I are thinking about staying for the rest of the month!!!"
No word on whether their sons will join them if they extend the trip.
Still, even though Charlie called it a "romantic weekend," he denies they're looking to resurrect their epically dysfunctional relationship.
He and Brooke are "good friends trying to be great parents," he explains to TMZ. "[We're] working on mending the bridges, replanting scorched earth. The goal is harmony."
That would be a refreshing change for the duo, who celebrated Christmas 2009 with the police after Sheen allegedly held a knife to Mueller's neck and threatened to kill her.
Their divorce was finalized in May, one month after Charlie eviscerated Brooke onstage during his Violent Torpedo of Truth tour for removing the twins from his care.
"Speaking of crack addicts, have you heard about this ex-wife of mine?" he told the crowd. "How do we feel about that loser? This troll sends child services to my house to steal my children in the middle of the night. I told my kids, 'Don't say goodbye, say see ya later.'"
But we're sure this time will be different. Right? Tell us your thoughts in the comments.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite