- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Gabriel Olsen/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA6 of 10
- Photo: Icono/Pacific Coast News7 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
By Kat Giantis
Looks like it's over again for Chelsea Handler and André Balazs. Life & Style claims the pair have pulled the plug on their romance for the third time in less than two years.
"He's been telling his friends they're done," says a source. "They're definitely over."
Another spy offers up supposedly tangible evidence of a split: "Chelsea stopped wearing the vintage compass necklace André gave her."
Handler's rep has yet to respond to our request for comment on the state of their relationship.
"He lived in New York and I lived in L.A., and it was a constant back and forth, flying and meeting each other. … It was just exhausting," she has said of their November 2011 bust-up. "It drained me from my career, it drained me from my work. I wasn't focused on anything. It was just stress."
"We had some troubles in the beginning because we were both fighting who the other person was. Everything you like about somebody you end up detesting about them," Handler explained in April. "Finally, we both calmed down and then we were able to come together in a much different. … He's very romantic. He's very good for me and I'm very good for him. He's pretentious and I'm not, so I take him down a notch, and he brings me up a notch."
Chelsea, whose exes include 50 Cent and NBC exec Ted Harbert, admitted to Oprah in March that she was in love with Balasz, despite their differences: "We couldn't be more opposite. I bring out the stupidity in him probably."
Balazs, for his part, was spotted looking anything but lovelorn at a fashion event Wednesday night in New York.
"He was mingling and hanging with his guy friends," an insider tells L&S.
And Balazs should probably expect a visit from an ex-girlfriend (no, not Uma Thurman). Seems Courtney Love bumped into Balazs earlier this month while she was out with her daughter, Frances Bean.
"In the elevator, once he was out of earshot, Frances was heard saying, 'Mom, you should totally be dating that man. Him I approve of!'" an eyewitness relayed to Page Six.
Courtney told Frances that he was involved with someone else, which supposedly prompted these words of encouragement: "Wait it out! You need to be right there waiting with a casserole dish."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite