- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Gabriel Olsen/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA6 of 10
- Photo: Icono/Pacific Coast News7 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Hawaii Five-0's Alex O'Loughlin MarriesMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice for Season 7MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:48:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office Aft
By Kat Giantis
Looks like it's over again for Chelsea Handler and André Balazs. Life & Style claims the pair have pulled the plug on their romance for the third time in less than two years.
"He's been telling his friends they're done," says a source. "They're definitely over."
Another spy offers up supposedly tangible evidence of a split: "Chelsea stopped wearing the vintage compass necklace André gave her."
Handler's rep has yet to respond to our request for comment on the state of their relationship.
"He lived in New York and I lived in L.A., and it was a constant back and forth, flying and meeting each other. … It was just exhausting," she has said of their November 2011 bust-up. "It drained me from my career, it drained me from my work. I wasn't focused on anything. It was just stress."
"We had some troubles in the beginning because we were both fighting who the other person was. Everything you like about somebody you end up detesting about them," Handler explained in April. "Finally, we both calmed down and then we were able to come together in a much different. … He's very romantic. He's very good for me and I'm very good for him. He's pretentious and I'm not, so I take him down a notch, and he brings me up a notch."
Chelsea, whose exes include 50 Cent and NBC exec Ted Harbert, admitted to Oprah in March that she was in love with Balasz, despite their differences: "We couldn't be more opposite. I bring out the stupidity in him probably."
Balazs, for his part, was spotted looking anything but lovelorn at a fashion event Wednesday night in New York.
"He was mingling and hanging with his guy friends," an insider tells L&S.
And Balazs should probably expect a visit from an ex-girlfriend (no, not Uma Thurman). Seems Courtney Love bumped into Balazs earlier this month while she was out with her daughter, Frances Bean.
"In the elevator, once he was out of earshot, Frances was heard saying, 'Mom, you should totally be dating that man. Him I approve of!'" an eyewitness relayed to Page Six.
Courtney told Frances that he was involved with someone else, which supposedly prompted these words of encouragement: "Wait it out! You need to be right there waiting with a casserole dish."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite