- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Gabriel Olsen/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA6 of 10
- Photo: Icono/Pacific Coast News7 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
By Kat Giantis
Looks like it's over again for Chelsea Handler and André Balazs. Life & Style claims the pair have pulled the plug on their romance for the third time in less than two years.
"He's been telling his friends they're done," says a source. "They're definitely over."
Another spy offers up supposedly tangible evidence of a split: "Chelsea stopped wearing the vintage compass necklace André gave her."
Handler's rep has yet to respond to our request for comment on the state of their relationship.
"He lived in New York and I lived in L.A., and it was a constant back and forth, flying and meeting each other. … It was just exhausting," she has said of their November 2011 bust-up. "It drained me from my career, it drained me from my work. I wasn't focused on anything. It was just stress."
"We had some troubles in the beginning because we were both fighting who the other person was. Everything you like about somebody you end up detesting about them," Handler explained in April. "Finally, we both calmed down and then we were able to come together in a much different. … He's very romantic. He's very good for me and I'm very good for him. He's pretentious and I'm not, so I take him down a notch, and he brings me up a notch."
Chelsea, whose exes include 50 Cent and NBC exec Ted Harbert, admitted to Oprah in March that she was in love with Balasz, despite their differences: "We couldn't be more opposite. I bring out the stupidity in him probably."
Balazs, for his part, was spotted looking anything but lovelorn at a fashion event Wednesday night in New York.
"He was mingling and hanging with his guy friends," an insider tells L&S.
And Balazs should probably expect a visit from an ex-girlfriend (no, not Uma Thurman). Seems Courtney Love bumped into Balazs earlier this month while she was out with her daughter, Frances Bean.
"In the elevator, once he was out of earshot, Frances was heard saying, 'Mom, you should totally be dating that man. Him I approve of!'" an eyewitness relayed to Page Six.
Courtney told Frances that he was involved with someone else, which supposedly prompted these words of encouragement: "Wait it out! You need to be right there waiting with a casserole dish."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite