- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Gabriel Olsen/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA6 of 10
- Photo: Icono/Pacific Coast News7 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
By Kat Giantis
Looks like it's over again for Chelsea Handler and André Balazs. Life & Style claims the pair have pulled the plug on their romance for the third time in less than two years.
"He's been telling his friends they're done," says a source. "They're definitely over."
Another spy offers up supposedly tangible evidence of a split: "Chelsea stopped wearing the vintage compass necklace André gave her."
Handler's rep has yet to respond to our request for comment on the state of their relationship.
"He lived in New York and I lived in L.A., and it was a constant back and forth, flying and meeting each other. … It was just exhausting," she has said of their November 2011 bust-up. "It drained me from my career, it drained me from my work. I wasn't focused on anything. It was just stress."
"We had some troubles in the beginning because we were both fighting who the other person was. Everything you like about somebody you end up detesting about them," Handler explained in April. "Finally, we both calmed down and then we were able to come together in a much different. … He's very romantic. He's very good for me and I'm very good for him. He's pretentious and I'm not, so I take him down a notch, and he brings me up a notch."
Chelsea, whose exes include 50 Cent and NBC exec Ted Harbert, admitted to Oprah in March that she was in love with Balasz, despite their differences: "We couldn't be more opposite. I bring out the stupidity in him probably."
Balazs, for his part, was spotted looking anything but lovelorn at a fashion event Wednesday night in New York.
"He was mingling and hanging with his guy friends," an insider tells L&S.
And Balazs should probably expect a visit from an ex-girlfriend (no, not Uma Thurman). Seems Courtney Love bumped into Balazs earlier this month while she was out with her daughter, Frances Bean.
"In the elevator, once he was out of earshot, Frances was heard saying, 'Mom, you should totally be dating that man. Him I approve of!'" an eyewitness relayed to Page Six.
Courtney told Frances that he was involved with someone else, which supposedly prompted these words of encouragement: "Wait it out! You need to be right there waiting with a casserole dish."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite