Chelsea Handler Fesses Up to Fiddy Gift Return, 'Strong Feelings' for HotelierRelated: Hot Gossip, Romance Report
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Hitman Drama 'Salvo' Wins Critics' Week Prize at CannesMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:36:33 PM
- A&E Cancels 'Intervention'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:30:06 PM
- Breakup Fee for Rythym & Hues Stalking-Horse Bidder Approved (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:29:16 PM
- Jon Favreau, Giancarlo Esposito Team Up for Much-Hyped 'Destiny' Videogame TrailerMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:26:44 PM
- eOne Picks Up Princess Diana Biopic Starring Naomi WattsMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:08:23 PM
- Hitman Drama 'Salvo' Wins Critics' Week Prize at Cannes
"We dated -- very casually." That's Chelsea Handler, confirming to CNN's Piers Morgan what everyone already knew: She cozied up to 50 Cent.
"He's a very sweet, nice guy," says the tart-tongued talk show host, who was first linked to Fiddy last October when they were snapped snuggling up at a New Orleans club. "I was sampling, kind of, the atmosphere, seeing what was out there, and I'm satiated."
The music mogul is "the complete antithesis of what you would imagine," shares Chelsea. "I mean, he's a sweetheart. He's sweet, funny. He's got a great sense of humor."
And it appears there was some truth to those rumors that she returned a supposedly "heartbroken" Fiddy's Christmas presents.
"I don't really like gifts from rappers in general, since I'm not a hooker," zings Chelsea. "I don't like when men buy me ridiculous gifts, especially when I don't know them well. I can buy my own gifts."
Handler quickly rebounded with handsome hotelier Andre Balazs, and though she happily posed with him on Saturday while promoting her latest book, "Lies Chelsea Handler Told Me," she refuses to get too personal about their romance.
"I'm seeing someone now," she allows. "I'm not being coy. We all know what's happening."
The relationship, which reportedly kicked off with a Sundance-set make-out session in January, also won't become fodder for her act.
"I have spent so much time exposing my personal life to everybody that I finally am in a situation where I feel like it's disrespectful to another person," Handler says of Balazs, whose exes include Uma Thurman and (allegedly) Courtney Love. "I've learned to respect somebody else's privacy. It's not about me, because obviously I would like to make fun of him as much as possible, but he has kids, so I have to be nice."
So, is it love?
"I have very strong feelings," Handler acknowledged with a laugh.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite