- Photo: WENN1 of 9
- Photo: AR4/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: CMB/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Fox CEO Jim Gianopulos to Give USC Commencement SpeechMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:24:00 AM
- Vice President Joe Biden Joins Instagram in the Most Boss Way PossibleMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:12:00 AM
- Tribeca at 13: Film Festival Is Growing Up, but Still Hard to Pin DownMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:07:00 AM
- V.C. Andrews' Vampire Novel 'Daughter of Darkness' Being Developed for TVMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 10:37:00 AM
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 10:33:26 AM
- Fox CEO Jim Gianopulos to Give USC Commencement Speech
By Kat Giantis
Lauren Conrad apparently likes a guy who knows how to get funky on a professional level. Just days after the reality blonde was spied holding hands with "Dancing With the Stars" pro Derek Hough, she's progressed to puckering up.
People says the fair-haired pair were partying with respective pals Lo Bosworth and Mark Ballas at Los Angeles club Trousdale when they hit the dance floor to cut a rug and suck face.
Hough, who last week said he was looking for a "nice lady" to take care of him after he dislocated his shoulder, kept his arm around Lauren's waist and his lips at the ready.
"Neither seemed embarrassed about kissing in public," says a spy. "It was obvious there was a lot of chemistry between the two. She was very smitten."
Lauren, 25, and Derek, 26, were also snapped grabbing dinner (with third-wheel Ballas in tow) at Los Angeles eatery Beso on Monday night, not long after Hough's performance with Ricki Lake. The duo, who avoided being photographed together, later turned up at hot spot Tru.
Meanwhile, Hough's fellow hoofer Karina Smirnoff is putting a positive spin on postponing her wedding to Detroit Tigers player Brad Penny due to their jam-packed schedules.
She tells Life & Style that she's happy about the delay because it gives them a chance to have fun with the process instead of frantically racing through it because of work commitments.
"I'm giving myself the opportunity to enjoy both as opposed to stressing about it," Karina explains. "I'm going to enjoy this as much as I can."
She adds to People, "Once ['Dancing'] is over, we're going to concentrate on the rest of the life."
Chimes in Martinez, "I want to be one of the bridesmaids."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite