- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 7
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 7
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Flynet3 of 7
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 7
- Photo: DCA/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
By Kat Giantis
Dina, 50, was pulled over in a white BMW for purportedly doing 77 mph in a 55-mph zone, and police say she had a blood-alcohol level that was twice the legal limit.
She was charged with driving while intoxicated and aggravated DWI after she blew a .20 on a Breathalyzer, according to state police. The legal limit in New York is .08.
While being booked, Lohan reportedly "made an allegation that she was injured during the course of the arrest," so an ambulance and paramedics were called. After they checked her out and found her uninjured, "she recanted her claim."
Before being "released to a sober third party," Dina was given three tickets: two for DWI and one for speeding. An arraignment is scheduled for Sept. 24. TMZ says Lindsay was not the "third party" who picked her up, and she didn't learn of the arrest until the story broke on Friday morning.
The news comes just two days after Lindsay earned raves for an appearance at a New York Fashion Week event, where she looked healthy and happy in a little black dress and long red tresses.
Following her sixth stint in rehab, she reportedly moved into a Manhattan apartment with her 19-year-old sister, Ali. In her sit-down last month with Oprah, LiLo acknowledged that alcohol started her on a slippery drug slope.
"That was a gateway for me for other things," she admitted. "I tried cocaine with alcohol."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out a slew of new selfies including Kim Zolciak-Biermann’s post-babies body, Lady Gaga snuggling with Taylor Kinney and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite