- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 7
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 7
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Flynet3 of 7
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 7
- Photo: DCA/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Allison Williams to Play Peter Pan in NBC's Live ProductionMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:23:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from book
By Kat Giantis
Dina, 50, was pulled over in a white BMW for purportedly doing 77 mph in a 55-mph zone, and police say she had a blood-alcohol level that was twice the legal limit.
She was charged with driving while intoxicated and aggravated DWI after she blew a .20 on a Breathalyzer, according to state police. The legal limit in New York is .08.
While being booked, Lohan reportedly "made an allegation that she was injured during the course of the arrest," so an ambulance and paramedics were called. After they checked her out and found her uninjured, "she recanted her claim."
Before being "released to a sober third party," Dina was given three tickets: two for DWI and one for speeding. An arraignment is scheduled for Sept. 24. TMZ says Lindsay was not the "third party" who picked her up, and she didn't learn of the arrest until the story broke on Friday morning.
The news comes just two days after Lindsay earned raves for an appearance at a New York Fashion Week event, where she looked healthy and happy in a little black dress and long red tresses.
Following her sixth stint in rehab, she reportedly moved into a Manhattan apartment with her 19-year-old sister, Ali. In her sit-down last month with Oprah, LiLo acknowledged that alcohol started her on a slippery drug slope.
"That was a gateway for me for other things," she admitted. "I tried cocaine with alcohol."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite