- Photo: Picasa/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks2 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: VPB/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: WENN10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: James Veysey / Camera Press / Retna Ltd./Retna Digital13 of 17
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Manuil Yamalyan/WENN.com/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Will Forte's Ted Turner Says Conan Is Destroying TBS (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:25:57 AM
- Jon Stewart: Fox News Lives 'In a World of Pure Fear and Despair'MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:11:44 AM
- Stephen Colbert: Pope Francis Is Batman Check Out the Nipples on His Suit (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:08:33 AM
- Joaquin Phoenix Tells Amy Adams What It's Like to Date a Computer in 'Her&aposMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:59:22 AM
- 'Mob City' Review: Frank Darabont's Gangster Noir Burns Slow but BrightMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:10:04 AM
- Will Forte's Ted Turner Says Conan Is Destroying TBS (Video)
By Kat Giantis
Stop the presses, because some woman you don't care about is saying she's very, very saw-wee for calling another woman you (maybe) care slightly more about a home wrecker. Amber Rose tells TMZ that, despite having "solid proof" that her onetime boyfriend Kanye West cheated on her with Kim Kardashian, she didn't mean to be so unkind.
"I don't want to get into details on how I know, but I still stick by my word, and the story is still very much true," explained the D-list catsuit enthusiast, who split from Yeezy in the summer of 2010. "I just feel like I'm very much about women's empowerment, and I feel like I stooped down to her level by calling her a name. I didn't have to call her a home wrecker."
In a recent interview with Star, Amber claimed Kim hooked up with Kanye while she was still dating Reggie Bush. The football player ended up rebounding with Rose.
"I'm not a mean-spirited person, and if I wanted publicity off of Kim, I would have done it a long time ago," Amber says of her revelations, which just happen to coincide with the release of her first single, "Fame," featuring current boyfriend Wiz Khalifa. "I didn't go into there to say something about Kim. It's just that I got overwhelmed and my feelings got a hold of me."
But now, out of the kindness of her heart, "I'm not going to throw her under the bus because she's already down," says Rose. "I kicked her while she was down already and I feel bad about that, but that's just something I had to get off my chest."
For the record, Kim denies ever dating longtime pal Kanye.
Meanwhile, is Kardashian about to face the wrath of estranged hubby Kris Humphries? Life & Style says the beleaguered basketball player is considering legal action against her. Seems he hopes to get "Kourtney & Kim Take New York" canceled before the finale because he doesn't appreciate how he's being portrayed (i.e. as a jerk).
"He's not going to be vilified," grumps a source. "Kris knows his rights. He will sue."
Last weekend, Kris took to his Twitter and declared, "I can't wait for the truth to come out! People will be surprised or maybe they won't. #FCC"
But another insider chuckles over his apparent naiveté.
"You can't edit what Kris said. He said those things, and maybe the truth hurts," zings a Kardashian spy. "He wants to sue because he saw what he looks like on TV and is embarrassed."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the first photos of Mario Lopez's newborn son, Dominic Lopez, on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYear in Romance
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite