- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com1 of 13
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 13
- Photo: Don MacCarthy/London Ent/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 13
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: MOE/Fame Pictures8 of 13
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital11 of 13
- Photo: Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
By Kat Giantis
Sources confirm to People and Access Hollywood that the reality starlet, 24, is no longer engaged to Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, 28, who proposed in April after eight whole months of togetherness.
"She got dumped," an insider tells the mag. "She's absolutely devastated. She can't believe this is happening."
The breakup comes only one week after Kristin tweeted, "Thx to all my amazing friends for making my engagement party a blast last night!"
Before purportedly getting punted, Kristin had planned to move to the Windy City for the upcoming NFL season and was busy working out the details of their planned spring aisle-walk.
"She was planning her dream wedding, the date was set, the location -- everything was set," sighs the snitch. "She's in shock that the dream wedding she was planning is going to end this way."
But one source says the relationship wasn't always so dreamy.
Jay was "beyond controlling and didn't really like Kristin to go out," alleges a confidant. "When she did go out, he called all the time and demanded to know exactly where she was going and who she was with."
Concludes the pal, "He made her choose between him and being friends with a lot of her girlfriends. I'm not surprised it didn't last."
Pipes in a Bears source to the Chicago Sun-Times, "I never felt those two had much in common. Plus, Jay is such a private guy. ... He hated all the hoopla and press attention Kristin brought with her."
Cutler popped the question with a sizable, square-cut sparkler during a south-of-the-border getaway over Easter weekend, after he secured permission from Cavallari's father.
"I kind of knew it was coming," she told Us Weekly. "But I was definitely very surprised."
Of their relationship, K.Cav enthused, "I think that we both knew right away that it was very different and very special."
The blonde was reportedly spied Saturday night at Los Angeles hot spot The Beverly sans her engagement ring.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite