- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com1 of 13
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 13
- Photo: Don MacCarthy/London Ent/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 13
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: MOE/Fame Pictures8 of 13
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital11 of 13
- Photo: Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady GagaMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:04 PM
- 'Swerve' Review: Jason Clarke Gives This Humdrum Noir Its Only ZingMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:15:18 PM
- Egyptian Documentary 'The Square' Wins Top IDA AwardMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:09:27 PM
- #ICYMI: Pop Culture's Craziest This Week- Ron Burgundy, Kardashian Christmas, 'SouMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:49:27 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'The Book Thief' Star Geoffrey Rush Heaps Praise on Co-SMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:11:18 PM
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady Gaga
By Kat Giantis
Sources confirm to People and Access Hollywood that the reality starlet, 24, is no longer engaged to Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, 28, who proposed in April after eight whole months of togetherness.
"She got dumped," an insider tells the mag. "She's absolutely devastated. She can't believe this is happening."
The breakup comes only one week after Kristin tweeted, "Thx to all my amazing friends for making my engagement party a blast last night!"
Before purportedly getting punted, Kristin had planned to move to the Windy City for the upcoming NFL season and was busy working out the details of their planned spring aisle-walk.
"She was planning her dream wedding, the date was set, the location -- everything was set," sighs the snitch. "She's in shock that the dream wedding she was planning is going to end this way."
But one source says the relationship wasn't always so dreamy.
Jay was "beyond controlling and didn't really like Kristin to go out," alleges a confidant. "When she did go out, he called all the time and demanded to know exactly where she was going and who she was with."
Concludes the pal, "He made her choose between him and being friends with a lot of her girlfriends. I'm not surprised it didn't last."
Pipes in a Bears source to the Chicago Sun-Times, "I never felt those two had much in common. Plus, Jay is such a private guy. ... He hated all the hoopla and press attention Kristin brought with her."
Cutler popped the question with a sizable, square-cut sparkler during a south-of-the-border getaway over Easter weekend, after he secured permission from Cavallari's father.
"I kind of knew it was coming," she told Us Weekly. "But I was definitely very surprised."
Of their relationship, K.Cav enthused, "I think that we both knew right away that it was very different and very special."
The blonde was reportedly spied Saturday night at Los Angeles hot spot The Beverly sans her engagement ring.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite