- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com1 of 13
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 13
- Photo: Don MacCarthy/London Ent/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 13
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: MOE/Fame Pictures8 of 13
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital11 of 13
- Photo: Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From DebutMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:36:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From Debut
By Kat Giantis
Sources confirm to People and Access Hollywood that the reality starlet, 24, is no longer engaged to Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, 28, who proposed in April after eight whole months of togetherness.
"She got dumped," an insider tells the mag. "She's absolutely devastated. She can't believe this is happening."
The breakup comes only one week after Kristin tweeted, "Thx to all my amazing friends for making my engagement party a blast last night!"
Before purportedly getting punted, Kristin had planned to move to the Windy City for the upcoming NFL season and was busy working out the details of their planned spring aisle-walk.
"She was planning her dream wedding, the date was set, the location -- everything was set," sighs the snitch. "She's in shock that the dream wedding she was planning is going to end this way."
But one source says the relationship wasn't always so dreamy.
Jay was "beyond controlling and didn't really like Kristin to go out," alleges a confidant. "When she did go out, he called all the time and demanded to know exactly where she was going and who she was with."
Concludes the pal, "He made her choose between him and being friends with a lot of her girlfriends. I'm not surprised it didn't last."
Pipes in a Bears source to the Chicago Sun-Times, "I never felt those two had much in common. Plus, Jay is such a private guy. ... He hated all the hoopla and press attention Kristin brought with her."
Cutler popped the question with a sizable, square-cut sparkler during a south-of-the-border getaway over Easter weekend, after he secured permission from Cavallari's father.
"I kind of knew it was coming," she told Us Weekly. "But I was definitely very surprised."
Of their relationship, K.Cav enthused, "I think that we both knew right away that it was very different and very special."
The blonde was reportedly spied Saturday night at Los Angeles hot spot The Beverly sans her engagement ring.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite