- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 12
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: MPNC/GSI5 of 12
- Photo: Byron Purvis / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 12
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 12
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Shizuo Kambayashi/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Is it a wrap for Kristin Davis and Aaron Sorkin? In Touch claims the summer fling between the actress, 47, and the prolific "Newsroom" overlord, 51, has been flung due to personal and professional commitments.
"They're very different people," a source tells the tab. "She's focused on raising her daughter, Gemma, and he's working on his show."
Two months ago, Davis and Sorkin made an affectionate debut at the Los Angeles premiere of "The Newsroom," trading kisses and embraces on the red carpet.
"He is obviously really smart," an insider told E! News of the attraction between the pair, who were first linked in May, "and Kristin is very intelligent, too. They have a lot to talk about."
Neither party has confirmed that the conversation has petered out, but the In Touch spy insists, "They'll definitely remain friends."
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite