- Photo: GERALLT/Bauer-Griffin1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Mr O/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: VPC/Wonderwall5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
By Kat Giantis
But she appears to have recovered nicely, and looked quite content this weekend while soaking up the sun in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with her rebound love, Spanish singer Eduardo Cruz.
The south-of-the-border getaway follows the pair's recent hang-time in Los Angeles with Cruz's big sister, Penelope, and brother-in-law Javier Bardem.
The quartet not only enjoyed a double date for dinner, but they also hit a Prince concert together, where Eva, 36, and Eduardo, 26, were seen enjoying some PDA during the show.
"Things are getting very serious between Eva and Eduardo," a source tells People. "They're really happy."
In addition to relaxing in Cabo with friends, the couple strolled on a beach in Mazatlan and lunched with the governor of Sinaloa state.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite