Fisticuffs in Florence? 'Jersey Shore' Castmates Have 'Major' FightRelated: Hot Gossip, The Situation
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Mario & Luigi/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Will Groves/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 10
- Photo: Will Groves/Pacific Coast News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Can't Hit Warp Speed at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 8:50:20 AM
- Ben Affleck on 'SNL': Oscar Speech Apology Is Hard Work (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 7:34:23 AM
- What is Jewish Humor? Justin Timberlake 'Smells a Trap' for Coen Brothers in CanneMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 5:13:00 AM
- Cannes Review: Coen Brothers' 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Is a Breathtaking OdeMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 6:30:49 PM
- Deals: Weinstein's RADiUS Buys 'Blue Ruin' After Cannes Premiere MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 4:58:13 PM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Can't Hit Warp Speed at Box Office
The cast members of "The Jersey Shore" don't seem to be doing much to change that whole idea of the ugly American. TMZ says tempers flared and fists flew between castmates Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro as they filmed their MTV show Monday night in Florence, Italy.
Word is, the brawl began when inconstant, altercation-loving flames Ronnie and Samantha "Sammi" Giancola got into yet another argument. That somehow led to "a major fistfight" between Ronnie and The Situation, which evidently left both with cuts and bruises.
"Monday evening, Mike received medical attention after an accidental injury in the house," MTV tells E! News in a vague-sounding statement. "He was treated and is now at home with the rest of the cast."
In paparazzi photos of the guidos returning home, the shoeless, hoodie-sporting Situation can be seen with red marks around his left eye and on his forehead.
Ronnie, meanwhile, was snapped removing a bandage on his right hand before climbing out of his car, the better to see the cuts and scabs on his knuckles. (His hair, unfortunately, came through the alleged tussle unharmed, remaining in its usual Lego snap-on style.)
So, based on the pictures alone, we're going to conclude that The Situation's face ended up in front of Ronnie's fist. A lot. Should make for an entertaining season.
Perhaps this is why Florence has prohibited the gym-, tan- and laundry-espousing cast from shooting at some of the city's most famous locations, including the Uffizi gallery, and warned them against being filmed drinking in public.
The town also wants the show to promote Italy's culture, which seems optimistic with Snooki around.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite