- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Parris GrundyLE/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: CPA/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: AKM IMAGES/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital6 of 17
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News7 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 17
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent./Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News15 of 17
- Photo: Rachpoot/Bauer-Griffin16 of 17
More Celeb News
- David Oyelowo is Martin Luther King, Jr. in First 'Selma' Pics (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 11:37:00 AM
- How Choreography Lifted a Mother and Son 'Off Ground': TheWrap's ShortlisMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 11:19:00 AM
- Man charged in biting attack at LollapaloozaMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 10:30:42 AM
- Ebola outbreak revives interest in 'The Hot Zone'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 10:27:39 AM
- Katherine Heigl, Mindy Kaling, Ricky Gervais Among Stars Added to Emmy Presenters ListMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 10:23:00 AM
- David Oyelowo is Martin Luther King, Jr. in First 'Selma' Pics (Photos)
By Kat Giantis
Trouble began on Tuesday as Kelly mourned friend Amy Winehouse at her London funeral. That's when a Worrall follower unkindly noted, "What did you ever see in @misskellyO smartest thing you ever did was to dump the hypocritical cow."
Instead of simply ignoring the tweet, Osbourne's ex reportedly responded with an erudite "lol," which he made sure to direct at her before quickly deleting it.
But those three little letters sent Ozzy's little girl into a white-hot tweeting rage, the likes of which she hasn't been in since she publicly denounced Luke as the "biggest piece of s---" who "used me for my money" during their December split.
"you've made it very clear u only dated me 4 my life style but s--- tweets about me the day im @ a funeral u have hit a new low," Kelly raged. "it was fine when my Kellyphant a-- was paying 4everything wasn't it? i just didn't think u could get much lower but u did #wow."
Kelly, apparently already feeling sensitive over uncharitable messages directed at her regarding Winehouse, debated about pulling the plug on her account.
"dont think i want a twitter page anymore the fact that ppl get joy from being mean 2 me makes me sick," she moaned. "whats the point? there is to much evil."
Osbourne must have reconsidered her stance, because she soon returned to Twitter to rant over so-called Winehouse pals who are making a buck by talking to the press, an apparent dig at British "Big Brother" contestant Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace: "her real friends have more dignity then to get $ 2 talk about her!"
At least Kelly found a more positive outlet for her emotions on Thursday night, as she joined Amy's friends and family to celebrate the late singer's life at her favorite London jazz club, Jazz After Dark.
Those on hand included Winehouse's parents, Mitch and Janis, her friend and frequent collaborator, Mark Ronson, and her last boyfriend, Reg Traviss.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Fresh from their split, Hilary Duff vacations with husband Mike Comrie and their son on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite