- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Parris GrundyLE/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: CPA/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: AKM IMAGES/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital6 of 17
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News7 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 17
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent./Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News15 of 17
- Photo: Rachpoot/Bauer-Griffin16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:46:00 AM
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then SMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headsetMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:44:54 AM
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OKMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:20:47 AM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &
By Kat Giantis
Trouble began on Tuesday as Kelly mourned friend Amy Winehouse at her London funeral. That's when a Worrall follower unkindly noted, "What did you ever see in @misskellyO smartest thing you ever did was to dump the hypocritical cow."
Instead of simply ignoring the tweet, Osbourne's ex reportedly responded with an erudite "lol," which he made sure to direct at her before quickly deleting it.
But those three little letters sent Ozzy's little girl into a white-hot tweeting rage, the likes of which she hasn't been in since she publicly denounced Luke as the "biggest piece of s---" who "used me for my money" during their December split.
"you've made it very clear u only dated me 4 my life style but s--- tweets about me the day im @ a funeral u have hit a new low," Kelly raged. "it was fine when my Kellyphant a-- was paying 4everything wasn't it? i just didn't think u could get much lower but u did #wow."
Kelly, apparently already feeling sensitive over uncharitable messages directed at her regarding Winehouse, debated about pulling the plug on her account.
"dont think i want a twitter page anymore the fact that ppl get joy from being mean 2 me makes me sick," she moaned. "whats the point? there is to much evil."
Osbourne must have reconsidered her stance, because she soon returned to Twitter to rant over so-called Winehouse pals who are making a buck by talking to the press, an apparent dig at British "Big Brother" contestant Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace: "her real friends have more dignity then to get $ 2 talk about her!"
At least Kelly found a more positive outlet for her emotions on Thursday night, as she joined Amy's friends and family to celebrate the late singer's life at her favorite London jazz club, Jazz After Dark.
Those on hand included Winehouse's parents, Mitch and Janis, her friend and frequent collaborator, Mark Ronson, and her last boyfriend, Reg Traviss.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite