- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Parris GrundyLE/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: CPA/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: AKM IMAGES/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital6 of 17
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News7 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 17
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent./Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News15 of 17
- Photo: Rachpoot/Bauer-Griffin16 of 17
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFLMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 1:19:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDT
By Kat Giantis
Trouble began on Tuesday as Kelly mourned friend Amy Winehouse at her London funeral. That's when a Worrall follower unkindly noted, "What did you ever see in @misskellyO smartest thing you ever did was to dump the hypocritical cow."
Instead of simply ignoring the tweet, Osbourne's ex reportedly responded with an erudite "lol," which he made sure to direct at her before quickly deleting it.
But those three little letters sent Ozzy's little girl into a white-hot tweeting rage, the likes of which she hasn't been in since she publicly denounced Luke as the "biggest piece of s---" who "used me for my money" during their December split.
"you've made it very clear u only dated me 4 my life style but s--- tweets about me the day im @ a funeral u have hit a new low," Kelly raged. "it was fine when my Kellyphant a-- was paying 4everything wasn't it? i just didn't think u could get much lower but u did #wow."
Kelly, apparently already feeling sensitive over uncharitable messages directed at her regarding Winehouse, debated about pulling the plug on her account.
"dont think i want a twitter page anymore the fact that ppl get joy from being mean 2 me makes me sick," she moaned. "whats the point? there is to much evil."
Osbourne must have reconsidered her stance, because she soon returned to Twitter to rant over so-called Winehouse pals who are making a buck by talking to the press, an apparent dig at British "Big Brother" contestant Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace: "her real friends have more dignity then to get $ 2 talk about her!"
At least Kelly found a more positive outlet for her emotions on Thursday night, as she joined Amy's friends and family to celebrate the late singer's life at her favorite London jazz club, Jazz After Dark.
Those on hand included Winehouse's parents, Mitch and Janis, her friend and frequent collaborator, Mark Ronson, and her last boyfriend, Reg Traviss.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite