'Gossip Girl' Fashion Face-OffRelated: Face-Off, Blake Lively, Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick, Leighton Meester, Penn Badgley
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN - Photo: WENN
By Stacie Anthony
It's been six years since Gossip Girl first shook up the Upper East Side with her revealing posts about the "it" girl and her privileged pals. Though her true identity still remains a mystery, the series' final season, which premieres on Oct. 8, hopes to answer a few questions: Will they find Serena? Will Chuck win back his empire? Will Dan's new book stir up more trouble? And most importantly, will Nate reveal the true identity of Gossip Girl? Before we find out how this show ends, we're stripping the cast of their "GG" wardrobe and pitting them against each other in a real-life fashion face-off. Click through to see how Blake Lively, Leighton Meester and more stack up in the world of fashion.
These gals look lovely in leather. But who wore it better? Blake wore a vibrant orange Gucci leather dress paired with cheetah-print Christian Louboutin Pigalle heels at the 2011 Teen Choice Awards. Leighton wore a Chanel black leather long-sleeve dress during the fashion house's haute couture autumn/winter 2010/2011 show in Paris. She topped off her edgier look with chunky jewelry and booties by the red-sole master.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite