'Gossip Girl' Star Kaylee DeFer Ends Engagement
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:00:54 PM
- Legendary Acquires 'The Kennedys' Producer Asylum Entertainment (Corrected)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:56:40 AM
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in AprilMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:21:21 AM
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:53:47 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&
"Gossip Girl" star Kaylee DeFer is no longer engaged to jewelry designer Mike Pereira, she tells Us Weekly exclusively.
"We just separated," DeFer told Us while celebrating Gossip Girl's 100th episode at Skylight Studios in NYC Thursday. "It's OK. It really is."
DeFer, who plays con artist Ivy Dickens on the CW soap, added: "I was engaged for a long time and this is me being single. I'm totally OK with it, so I'm spreading my love now."
Despite their recent breakup, there are no hard feelings between DeFer and Pereira.
"I think sometimes you just realize it's time to move on," the 25-year-old actress explained. "It's fine. Really."
The Arizona native added that she won't be spending Valentine's Day solo, either.
"I'm going to sit down with a group of friends and make a bunch of old school Valentines like you did back in the day. We'll send them out to all of these people from your past, present and people you want to get to know," DeFer told Us. "Because who doesn't want to have a Valentine on Valentine's Day?"
The 100th episode of "Gossip Girl" airs Monday, Jan. 30, at 8 p.m. EST on The CW.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite