'Gossip Girl' Star Kaylee DeFer Ends Engagement
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater' Lands Prime Awards Season Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Casting Director Marion Dougherty to Receive Posthumous EmmyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:13:00 AM
- Spike Jonze to Guest Star on HBO's 'Girls'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:03:00 AM
- Hearst Grabs Principato-Young's Corey Moss to Make Web SeriesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your FrieMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:57:00 AM
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater' Lands Prime Awards Season Release Date
"Gossip Girl" star Kaylee DeFer is no longer engaged to jewelry designer Mike Pereira, she tells Us Weekly exclusively.
"We just separated," DeFer told Us while celebrating Gossip Girl's 100th episode at Skylight Studios in NYC Thursday. "It's OK. It really is."
DeFer, who plays con artist Ivy Dickens on the CW soap, added: "I was engaged for a long time and this is me being single. I'm totally OK with it, so I'm spreading my love now."
Despite their recent breakup, there are no hard feelings between DeFer and Pereira.
"I think sometimes you just realize it's time to move on," the 25-year-old actress explained. "It's fine. Really."
The Arizona native added that she won't be spending Valentine's Day solo, either.
"I'm going to sit down with a group of friends and make a bunch of old school Valentines like you did back in the day. We'll send them out to all of these people from your past, present and people you want to get to know," DeFer told Us. "Because who doesn't want to have a Valentine on Valentine's Day?"
The 100th episode of "Gossip Girl" airs Monday, Jan. 30, at 8 p.m. EST on The CW.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite