'Gossip Girl' Star Kaylee DeFer Ends Engagement
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
"Gossip Girl" star Kaylee DeFer is no longer engaged to jewelry designer Mike Pereira, she tells Us Weekly exclusively.
"We just separated," DeFer told Us while celebrating Gossip Girl's 100th episode at Skylight Studios in NYC Thursday. "It's OK. It really is."
DeFer, who plays con artist Ivy Dickens on the CW soap, added: "I was engaged for a long time and this is me being single. I'm totally OK with it, so I'm spreading my love now."
Despite their recent breakup, there are no hard feelings between DeFer and Pereira.
"I think sometimes you just realize it's time to move on," the 25-year-old actress explained. "It's fine. Really."
The Arizona native added that she won't be spending Valentine's Day solo, either.
"I'm going to sit down with a group of friends and make a bunch of old school Valentines like you did back in the day. We'll send them out to all of these people from your past, present and people you want to get to know," DeFer told Us. "Because who doesn't want to have a Valentine on Valentine's Day?"
The 100th episode of "Gossip Girl" airs Monday, Jan. 30, at 8 p.m. EST on The CW.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite