'Gossip Girl' Star Kaylee DeFer Ends Engagement
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
"Gossip Girl" star Kaylee DeFer is no longer engaged to jewelry designer Mike Pereira, she tells Us Weekly exclusively.
"We just separated," DeFer told Us while celebrating Gossip Girl's 100th episode at Skylight Studios in NYC Thursday. "It's OK. It really is."
DeFer, who plays con artist Ivy Dickens on the CW soap, added: "I was engaged for a long time and this is me being single. I'm totally OK with it, so I'm spreading my love now."
Despite their recent breakup, there are no hard feelings between DeFer and Pereira.
"I think sometimes you just realize it's time to move on," the 25-year-old actress explained. "It's fine. Really."
The Arizona native added that she won't be spending Valentine's Day solo, either.
"I'm going to sit down with a group of friends and make a bunch of old school Valentines like you did back in the day. We'll send them out to all of these people from your past, present and people you want to get to know," DeFer told Us. "Because who doesn't want to have a Valentine on Valentine's Day?"
The 100th episode of "Gossip Girl" airs Monday, Jan. 30, at 8 p.m. EST on The CW.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite