- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Mike Coppola/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: MM7/HSS/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Gabriel Grams/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital7 of 13
- Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks9 of 13
- Photo: Brian To/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Slow Box Office Thursday for 'November Man' and 'As Above/So Below&apMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:39:00 AM
- '99 Homes' brings US subprime crisis to VeniceMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:31:34 AM
- Chelsea Clinton Leaving NBC NewsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:18:00 AM
- Review: 'Bad Feminist' essays are sharp, funnyMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:14:50 AM
- Ex-Myanmar beauty queen accused of stealing crownMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:11:16 AM
- Slow Box Office Thursday for 'November Man' and 'As Above/So Below&ap
By Kat Giantis
Fresh off her red-carpet "Fashion Police" critiques at the Golden Globes, Kelly Osbourne is attempting to arrest a rumor about her drinking habits. On Thursday, the gray-and-purple-haired host sent out a series of tweets denouncing a Radar Online story that claimed she was "back on the bottle."
"Kelly is definitely off the wagon again, at least when it comes to drinking," alleges a source. "I've seen her out drinking cocktails, beer and champagne numerous times, and I've seen her pretty unsteady on her feet, too."
Radar contends that Kelly got "wasted" after downing liquor at a pre-Golden Globes party on Saturday night and began trashing longtime nemesis Christina Aguilera.
That account didn't sit well with Ozzy's little girl, who took her first of three trips to rehab when she was 19.
"please stop writing bulls--- about me," she tweeted to Radar. "i will say this till I'm blue in the face I DO ENOUGH STUPID S--- YOU DONT NEED TO MAKE THINGS UP!"
The story initially said Kelly boozed it up after the Globes, but after she repeatedly pointed out on Twitter that she didn't attend any shindigs because of her busy work schedule, the item changed the location of her purported quaffing to Saturday's Art of Elysium gala.
Either way, Osbourne, 27, says it's all hooey.
"my room mate & i are having a proper laugh about all this B,S press," she added. "he goes 'i wish you were that fun U never do anything but work old lady.'"
In 2009, a newly rehabbed Kelly told People that she took each day "as it comes. This is a disease. I was born with it. I'll die with it. I just want to be happy. Anything is better than the way it was."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite