- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: @torianddean/Instagram3 of 13
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA9 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: WENN11 of 13
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- Stars From 'Justified,' 'Mad Men' Join Short Film 'WintMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:24:00 PM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie Roles
By Kat Giantis
"She once said she would never split up her family, and she seems to mean it," a Tori source tells People magazine. "However, after the latest cheating rumors, Tori must have put her foot down. She likely gave him an ultimatum."
A "somber," "confused" and broken-hearted Spelling, 40, is said to be "weighing her options" while McDermott, 47, seeks treatment to, as he put it, "become the husband and father my family deserves."
"She just doesn't know what she's going to do," adds a spy. "She could stay with him. She could take it slow. Her biggest fear was he would cheat on her. She will never trust him again."
According to the mag, Spelling is "keeping it together" for the sake of their four kids: Liam, 6, Stella, 5, Hattie, 2, and Finn, 17 months.
"She's a very hands-on mom," chimes in another source. "[And] she's the financial force behind their family. She's the one who is ultimately responsible for supporting their family. The pressure on her has always been enormous."
That pressure apparently included ensuring that Dean, who is accused of hooking up with a 28-year-old Canadian woman improbably named Emily Goodhand, remained, ahem, "satisfied."
"She's always made their sex life one of her top priorities," reveals a confidant. "It's always been important to her to keep her husband happy, even when it's hard for her because she's been sick or pregnant. So the fact that, after all that, he cheated on her so publicly is devastating."
Adds another friend, "This will haunt her for the rest of their future, whether they stay together or not."
McDermott, whose romance with Spelling began when both were married to other people, apparently hopes they can get past it.
"He'll do everything in his power to win her back," explains the snitch. "Tori and the kids are his life."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite