- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 19
- Photo: Star magazine/Promotional2 of 19
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 19
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital4 of 19
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com5 of 19
- Photo: Star Magazine/Promotional6 of 19
- Photo: INB/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 19
- Photo: Brian Harkin/GettyImages.com9 of 19
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com10 of 19
- Photo: Splash News11 of 19
- Photo: Ronald Zak/Invision/AP12 of 19
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News13 of 19
- Photo: Starface.ru/Splash News14 of 19
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP15 of 19
- Photo: Ronald Zak/Invision/AP16 of 19
- Photo: George Pimentel/Getty Images North America17 of 19
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com18 of 19
More Celeb News
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'KillMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:16:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Slices Up $3.3 Million Thursday OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'Kill
By Kat Giantis
With their reps silent and their Twitter feeds devoid of overt denials, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore have entered Week 2 of their newfound status as tabloid chum. At issue: What the actor was doing as his sixth wedding anniversary dawned on Sept. 24, and who he was doing it with. The salacious speculation continues ...
First up is Us Weekly, with a cover story that wonders, "Ashton hooks up with TWO girls at an all-night hot tub party. As they enter counseling, can Demi forgive him?"
The answer to that likely depends on what the Kabbalah-devoted duo's marital status really was on the night he allegedly met 23-year-old blonde Sara Leal and some of her so-called "hot tub-worthy" friends while partying in his $2,500-a-night suite at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego.
"Ashton told them he was separated from Demi," a source contends to the mag. Then came some "hard-core" flirting, says a second snitch, maintaining, "Within five minutes, they were all naked in the hot tub, making out! [The girls] left about an hour after and said they both hooked up with him."
No word on when Kutcher, 33, is believed to have uttered the classic line, "Yo, where's the vodka at?"
Meanwhile, Star magazine, which boasts "world exclusive photos" seemingly showing the "Two and a Half Men" star hanging with the id-driven young ladies, quotes another insider as saying, "All of the girls were throwing themselves at him. But Sara's a hot girl, and I'm sure he noticed."
She's also "a party girl on the hunt for a rich man to pay her bills," according to one uncharitable Star source, while another asserts that Leal, who was snapped in some not-at-all-prearranged paparazzi pics this week, was disappointed by Kutcher's supposed lack of day-after follow-through.
"Sara really liked Ashton," says the spy. "Ashton was telling people that he was separated from Demi, so she didn't ever believe that it was just going to be a one-night stand. That's when she realized that Ashton had used her, and she got very, very angry."
Still, she apparently wasn't all that mushy in the hours after their alleged close encounter. Star claims she sent a text message reading, "I [bleeped] Ashton Kutcher Friday night, lol."
As for Demi, 48, she's "struggling," a source tells Us. "She's been alone a lot lately."
Life & Style, however, goes a step further by implying the actress, whose slimmer-than-usual figure has raised eyebrows, is dealing with unhealthy "habits," and that Kutcher moved out in early September.
"Ashton loves her, but he can't stick around and watch her do this to herself," purports a source. Of course, "this" could be anything from caffeine withdrawal to stress-related food issues (her rep denied any "habits" at all), and it still wouldn't explain her hubby's ostensible carousing on their anniversary. But moving on ...
"He may have fooled around with this girl, but his wife is his priority," says the spy. "Ashton's trying to deal with Demi's problems."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite