- Photo: DCA/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 14
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 14
- Photo: TSEL/Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: Norman Scott/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Â© RD / Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 14
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks8 of 14
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital10 of 14
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
By Kat Giantis
They're the most terrifying words this side of "Let's go see the new Katherine Heigl rom-com": Snooki may be pregnant.
On Wednesday, people everywhere started looking over their shoulders for swarms of locusts and four gloomy guys on horseback after Star (via Radar Online) claimed that the pocketsize "Jersey Shore" alcohol enthusiast is knocked up, courtesy of her beefy boyfriend, Jionni LaValle.
"Snooki has been wanting to get married and have babies for a while," says a source. "So this is perfect."
And while Snooks (nee Nicole Polizzi) loves her some pickles and has made no secret of her desire to bring forth gym-, tan- and laundry-loving babies ("I want to have four kids," she recently told GQ. "Frankie, Isabella, Giana, and maybe Jionni Jr."), she denies she's in the familia way.
"RadarOnline says the craziest things," Snooki, 24, scoffed during a chat on the "Opie & Anthony" show Wednesday, likening the pregnancy reports to how she was bullied in high school.
She was particularly upset that the baby rumors surfaced now, when she's been showing off a decidedly slimmed-down figure, presumably the result of the Zantrex diet pills she's been hawking.
"Obviously, they're calling me fat," huffed Snooki. "That means that I have a belly, then."
But she had a succinct response to those behind the bambino talk: "I hate you."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From Miranda and Orlando to the Jenners, see some of Hollywood's most amicable exes on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite