- Photo: DCA/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 14
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 14
- Photo: TSEL/Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: Norman Scott/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Â© RD / Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 14
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks8 of 14
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital10 of 14
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
By Kat Giantis
They're the most terrifying words this side of "Let's go see the new Katherine Heigl rom-com": Snooki may be pregnant.
On Wednesday, people everywhere started looking over their shoulders for swarms of locusts and four gloomy guys on horseback after Star (via Radar Online) claimed that the pocketsize "Jersey Shore" alcohol enthusiast is knocked up, courtesy of her beefy boyfriend, Jionni LaValle.
"Snooki has been wanting to get married and have babies for a while," says a source. "So this is perfect."
And while Snooks (nee Nicole Polizzi) loves her some pickles and has made no secret of her desire to bring forth gym-, tan- and laundry-loving babies ("I want to have four kids," she recently told GQ. "Frankie, Isabella, Giana, and maybe Jionni Jr."), she denies she's in the familia way.
"RadarOnline says the craziest things," Snooki, 24, scoffed during a chat on the "Opie & Anthony" show Wednesday, likening the pregnancy reports to how she was bullied in high school.
She was particularly upset that the baby rumors surfaced now, when she's been showing off a decidedly slimmed-down figure, presumably the result of the Zantrex diet pills she's been hawking.
"Obviously, they're calling me fat," huffed Snooki. "That means that I have a belly, then."
But she had a succinct response to those behind the bambino talk: "I hate you."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite