- Photo: DCA/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 14
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 14
- Photo: TSEL/Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: Norman Scott/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Â© RD / Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 14
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks8 of 14
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital10 of 14
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- First Look at Colton Haynes' Superhero Alter Ego on 'Arrow' (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Alicia Keys to Mentor Pharrell Williams' Team on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:11:00 PM
- CW Pulls 'Seed,' 'Backpackers' From ScheduleMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'
By Kat Giantis
They're the most terrifying words this side of "Let's go see the new Katherine Heigl rom-com": Snooki may be pregnant.
On Wednesday, people everywhere started looking over their shoulders for swarms of locusts and four gloomy guys on horseback after Star (via Radar Online) claimed that the pocketsize "Jersey Shore" alcohol enthusiast is knocked up, courtesy of her beefy boyfriend, Jionni LaValle.
"Snooki has been wanting to get married and have babies for a while," says a source. "So this is perfect."
And while Snooks (nee Nicole Polizzi) loves her some pickles and has made no secret of her desire to bring forth gym-, tan- and laundry-loving babies ("I want to have four kids," she recently told GQ. "Frankie, Isabella, Giana, and maybe Jionni Jr."), she denies she's in the familia way.
"RadarOnline says the craziest things," Snooki, 24, scoffed during a chat on the "Opie & Anthony" show Wednesday, likening the pregnancy reports to how she was bullied in high school.
She was particularly upset that the baby rumors surfaced now, when she's been showing off a decidedly slimmed-down figure, presumably the result of the Zantrex diet pills she's been hawking.
"Obviously, they're calling me fat," huffed Snooki. "That means that I have a belly, then."
But she had a succinct response to those behind the bambino talk: "I hate you."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBuff Babe
From Crowd Ignite