- Photo: KCS Presse/Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: FVA/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: GADE/GSI3 of 15
- Photo: Dean, Bryan/NPG4 of 15
- Photo: MAP/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 15
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet8 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 15
- Photo: JE1/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet12 of 15
- Photo: Photofab/Rex USA13 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 15
More Celeb News
- AMC Orders Martial Arts Drama 'Badlands' Straight to SeriesMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 4:36:00 PM
- 'The Chair' Producer Zachary Quinto Talks 'Skepticism' About UnsMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 4:19:00 PM
- LeBron James' Absence Demands Explanation During Starz's 'Survivor&apMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Megan Ellison Nearing Deal to Co-Finance Leonardo DiCaprio Thriller 'The Revenant'MSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Yahoo Acquires Mobile Streaming Start-up RayVMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 3:48:00 PM
- AMC Orders Martial Arts Drama 'Badlands' Straight to Series
By Kat Giantis
During a sit-down with Ryan Seacrest airing Sunday night on E!, Kim Kardashian enthusiastically replied "Yes!" when asked if she hopes to marry again. And now that she's finally settled her drawn-out divorce from brief second husband Kris Humphries, the spotlight is on the state of her relationship with Kanye West, the father of her currently baking bun.
Increasingly infrequent photo ops combined with swirling reports that the lately Paris-based rapper-slash-designer has spent only about three weeks total with Kim since she announced her pregnancy in late December has led to speculation of a rift. But damage control has begun in earnest.
Sources assure TMZ that Yeezy has been a very attentive partner and "is doing everything he can" to be supportive. That apparently includes shelling out about $100,000 on three private jet trips from Paris to Los Angeles to accompany Kardashian to her medical checkups.
He also has gotten into the habit of chatting up her doctors before the appointments, and has provided a private plane for Kim so she can visit him in Paris, where he's working on an album.
All of which makes him appear to be a thoughtful father-to-be, although the maternity fashion-challenged starlet might appreciate a bit of non-obstetrician-related time with him. Even her last trip to the City of Light reportedly included a scouting mission to local maternity wards. Sometimes, a girl just needs to a romantic night out. Or a shoulder to lean on.
Kanye, 35, was a no-show on Friday in Los Angeles as Kardashian, 32, settled her endlessly delayed divorce (it took 536 days, for a marriage that lasted just 72 days) from an obstinate Humphries. Also raising eyebrows: Kim was spied house-hunting on Saturday, despite undertaking an extensive remodel of the $9 million Bel Air mansion she bought with West in January.
Whatever happens, Kardashian has grown from this experience, especially when it comes to big sister Kourtney, who has twice procreated with boyfriend Scott Disick.
"I've said some things that I completely am, like, a hypocrite about now," Kim acknowledged to Ryan. "I would say things about Kourtney like, ‘You cannot have a baby without being married!'"
The Kimye offspring is reportedly due to arrive sometime in June or July.
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Kate Hudson, and Jennifer Lopez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite