- Photo: Wire Image/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: AP2 of 16
- Photo: JAXN STFN/GSI3 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: Ray Tang/Rex/Rex USA5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram7 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Lawrence Schwartzwald/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram12 of 16
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram13 of 16
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images/FilmMagic15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
By Kat Giantis
Well, that didn't take long. One day after Khloe Kardashian filed for divorce from Lamar Odom, her basketball-playing husband of four years, she's been linked to yet another professional athlete. The bachelor in question is easy-on-the-eyes baseball star Matt Kemp, whose dating history includes a 2010 dalliance with Rihanna.
The evidence, such as it is: Paparazzi snapped Khloe, 29, driving behind Kemp, 29, as they headed to a Los Angeles gym on Friday. The L.A. Dodgers star also posted an Instagram pic on Thursday showing the soaring Christmas tree decorating the Kardashian family estate in Calabasas, Calif. The caption: "Best time of the year!! It's gonna be a Cali Christmas this year." Kris Jenner posted an identical photo earlier in the week.
The pair were also spotted -- separately -- at Jay Z's concert on Monday in Los Angeles, where Kardashian avoided fellow attendee Odom, and at John Legend's Dec. 1 performance. According to Radar Online, they hung out in the VIP area of Drake's Nov. 25 concert in L.A.
Their acquaintance dates back more than a year. In October 2012, Khloe was photographed shaking hands with Matt during a Los Angeles Clippers game, where she sat courtside cheering on Odom. It's unclear if that was the first time they'd met.
Insiders, however, deny they're an item.
"They are just friends and have been for a long time," a spy tells People. "Khloe is absolutely heartbroken right now and dating someone is the last thing she's thinking about."
Chimes in another confidant, "It could be heading [romantic] in the future, but Khloe wasn't spending time with him when she was still with Lamar. She absolutely wasn't. People need to remember that she and Lamar haven't lived together since June."
As for the NBA-er, it seems he reacted the same as everyone else to the divorce filing: with zero surprise.
"Lamar expected this," a source explains to Us Weekly. "He's fine with it. He just wants it over swiftly and smoothly now. He's had time to come to terms with it."
He may also be trying to point the finger. TMZ says Odom is telling pals that Khloe "brings out the bad side of me."
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
"Shahs of Sunset" star Reza Farahan talks about his recent outburst on the show, the future with his boyfriend Adam and more!Watch Video »
Miranda Kerr chats about this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and more with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite