- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: @snooki/Instagram2 of 16
- Photo: Mario Santoro/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: All Access Photo/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: @snooki/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Wonderwall8 of 16
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Instagram14 of 16
- Photo: @snookinic/Instagram15 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP16 of 16
By Kat Giantis
She's rumored to be a few months along but has been keeping her great expectations quiet so as not to interfere with some "lucrative personal appearances."
Snooki's rep is mum on the belly rumblings.
The couple welcomed son Lorenzo Dominic LaValle in August 2012, but the slimmed-down, grown-up brunette has made it clear that's just the beginning.
"I definitely want to pop them out one after another, but we kind of want to get married first and then have our baby, but if it happens it happens," she told People earlier this month. "Babies are awesome and I want three more."
Snooki, who penned the recently released book "Baby Bumps: From Party Girl to Proud Mama, and All the Messy Milestones Along the Way," is actively planning a "Great Gatsby"-themed aisle-walk set for this fall.
"I got an elegant ball gown for the church and a mermaid-style dress with a poufy train for the reception," she tells In Touch. "Everyone expects me to wear glitter and leopard, and I'm like, 'Maybe if I got married four years ago.'"
Snooki, whose BFF and reality show partner JWoww is awaiting the imminent arrival of a daughter, says she's trying to stay on budget and refuses to use a wedding planner.
"I'm trying to save money -- I'm so cheap!" she admits. "Plus, I don't like people telling me what to do!"
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Victoria Beckham mourns the loss of her bicycle on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite