Jenny McCarthy Head Over Heels With Macho 'Man's Man' Brian UrlacherRelated: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Jenny McCarthy
- Photo: AP/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Michael Kovac for Danskin/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Norman Scott/StarTraks6 of 9
- Photo: Norman Scott/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: GTS/Splash News8 of 9
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage9 of 9
The reason she's so smitten?
"He's such a man's man, the most macho guy Jenny's dated or been involved with for a long, long time," says the source.
Seems McCarthy, 39, who was linked to several non-famous guys after her five-year romance with funnyman Jim Carrey fizzled in 2010, appreciates that Urlacher is the "strong, silent type" who "quietly takes care of her when they're together," which we assume means he lets her babble away about vaccinations while he nods gravely.
"That may sound old-fashioned, especially since Jenny is very much her own person and a very contemporary, independent woman in many ways," explains the insider. "But she loves the attention and the way he treats her. It's very comforting."
The pair reportedly hit several Windy City hot spots over the weekend, a public stepping-out that came on the heels of McCarthy's admission to Parade Magazine that she's feeling "giddy right now."
"It took awhile," she admitted. "I felt like, 'Oh, I'm so alone I have to be with somebody' ... But I got to a place where I was like ... I'm happy with myself. I don't need to have a lover to have love in my life."
Once Jenny found her happy place, "[romance] kind of worked out," although her 9-year-son, Evan, currently remains in the dark about her love life.
"I have a six-month rule," said McCarthy. "I don't introduce my son to anybody unless someone makes it six months."
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite