- Photo: Picasa/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Timothy Hiatt/GettyImages.com2 of 17
- Photo: Michael Roman/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks4 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Playboy/Promotional7 of 17
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Michael Kovac for Danskin/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Norman Scott/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com16 of 17
- Photo: Jordin Althaus/WireImage.com17 of 17
By Kat Giantis
Fingers crossed that Jenny McCarthy kept her house in Los Angeles. A month after the Playboy-posing, vaccination-spurning blonde relocated to her native Chicago to be closer to her Bears linebacker beau, Brian Urlacher, they've thrown in the towel.
"Brian and I have decided to turn our romance into an amazing friendship," she optimistically tells People. "I will continue to be the biggest cheerleader for him. Go, Bears!"
The breakup comes four months after McCarthy, 39, hooked up with the burly, bald-pated NFL star, 34.
She initially kept quiet about the romance, saying only that she was "interested" about someone and "giddy right now." In May, she confirmed they were an item and enthused, "Go, Bears – that's all I'll say."
Her friends were a little chattier, describing the NFL player as "such a man's man, the most macho guy Jenny's dated or been involved with for a long, long time."
No word on whether McCarthy, who parted ways with Jim Carrey in 2010 after a five-year romance, plans to stay in the Windy City with her 10-year-old son, Evan.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Party
From Crowd Ignite