- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Promotional2 of 17
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA4 of 17
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Pacific Coast News11 of 17
- Photo: Stephanie Magallanes/.12 of 17
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 17
- Photo: Â© RD / Kabik/Retna Digital14 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
By Kat Giantis
Is there such as thing as baby-safe, industrial-strength hair gel? If so, Pauly D might be interested, because it turns out he's now a father. TMZ reports the 33-year-old "Jersey Shore" star (real name: Paul DelVecchio) recently welcomed a baby girl named Amabella with a 26-year-old woman he hooked up with during one of his DJ stints in Las Vegas.
Like Pauly, the mom is a Garden State resident, and she's reportedly filed court papers to establish paternity legally. TMZ says Pauly has already taken a DNA test that proves he's the pop.
The tot is 5-months-old and already shows signs of inheriting her dad's robust coif.
"I'm proud I'm a father," says Pauly. "I am excited to embark on this new part of my life."
A source adds to E! News that the former reality star "didn't have a previous relationship" with the mom, but he's "hoping to develop" one with her.
"She contacted him after the baby was born," an insider tells Us. "He, of course, had to take precautions before believing the baby was his, but he is definitely excited to be a dad. Pauly is taking responsibility and will be in this child's life one way or another."
Adds the E! spy, "[He] wasn't exactly planning for it to happen this way, but God works in mysterious ways."
Pauly should plan on some playdates with former co-star Snooki, because she's eager to matchmake Amabella with her 14-month-old son, Lorenzo.
"YAY so happy for Pauly!!" she tells Us. "Now Lorenzo has a girlfriend! Pauly will be an amazing father."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite