- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Promotional2 of 17
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA4 of 17
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Pacific Coast News11 of 17
- Photo: Stephanie Magallanes/.12 of 17
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 17
- Photo: Â© RD / Kabik/Retna Digital14 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Katherine Heigl Exits CAA, Signs With WME (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:50:00 PM
- NBC Announces Season Finale Dates for The Blacklist, Chicago Fire and SVUMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:19:00 PM
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew WeinerMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Katherine Heigl Exits CAA, Signs With WME (Exclusive)
By Kat Giantis
Is there such as thing as baby-safe, industrial-strength hair gel? If so, Pauly D might be interested, because it turns out he's now a father. TMZ reports the 33-year-old "Jersey Shore" star (real name: Paul DelVecchio) recently welcomed a baby girl named Amabella with a 26-year-old woman he hooked up with during one of his DJ stints in Las Vegas.
Like Pauly, the mom is a Garden State resident, and she's reportedly filed court papers to establish paternity legally. TMZ says Pauly has already taken a DNA test that proves he's the pop.
The tot is 5-months-old and already shows signs of inheriting her dad's robust coif.
"I'm proud I'm a father," says Pauly. "I am excited to embark on this new part of my life."
A source adds to E! News that the former reality star "didn't have a previous relationship" with the mom, but he's "hoping to develop" one with her.
"She contacted him after the baby was born," an insider tells Us. "He, of course, had to take precautions before believing the baby was his, but he is definitely excited to be a dad. Pauly is taking responsibility and will be in this child's life one way or another."
Adds the E! spy, "[He] wasn't exactly planning for it to happen this way, but God works in mysterious ways."
Pauly should plan on some playdates with former co-star Snooki, because she's eager to matchmake Amabella with her 14-month-old son, Lorenzo.
"YAY so happy for Pauly!!" she tells Us. "Now Lorenzo has a girlfriend! Pauly will be an amazing father."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite