- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News9 of 16
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA12 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: Marc Andrew Deley/Getty Images North America15 of 16
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
By Kat Giantis
One day after Pauly D publicly declared how "proud" and "excited" he is to be a dad, his brand spanking new parental status has apparently hit a few snags. TMZ says the former "Jersey Shore" star turned ridiculously well-paid DJ is tussling with the mother of his 5-month-old baby girl over custody and money issues (but not, it turns out, over baby-related gym, tanning or hair gel issues).
How bad is it? A source alleges that the two, who supposedly hooked up during a "drunken night" in Las Vegas, "straight up hate each other."
Seems Pauly (real name: Paul DelVecchio) "doesn't think the woman is a fit mother" because she previously worked at Hooters, a fact that didn't appear to bother him during the brief Sin City encounter that produced their fist-pumping bundle of joy. (Also, this is a guy famous for appearing on an MTV show with Snooki and JWoww, so stones and glass houses, people.)
Other ostensible red flags raised by Pauly include the fact that the 25-year-old mom has another child and that, despite his willingness to support his offspring financially, she's "treating the kid like a winning lottery ticket," as purportedly evidenced by a photo of baby Amabella in her high chair surrounded by $100 bills (no word on whether the block of knives in the background is also a problem).
According to TMZ, Pauly has yet to meet the tot, who also resides in New Jersey, but he has filed court papers to grant him some level of custody. The mom has also filed court documents to officially establish paternity, which was reportedly confirmed via a DNA test.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From Miranda and Orlando to the Jenners, see some of Hollywood's most amicable exes on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite