- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News9 of 16
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA12 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: Marc Andrew Deley/Getty Images North America15 of 16
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
By Kat Giantis
One day after Pauly D publicly declared how "proud" and "excited" he is to be a dad, his brand spanking new parental status has apparently hit a few snags. TMZ says the former "Jersey Shore" star turned ridiculously well-paid DJ is tussling with the mother of his 5-month-old baby girl over custody and money issues (but not, it turns out, over baby-related gym, tanning or hair gel issues).
How bad is it? A source alleges that the two, who supposedly hooked up during a "drunken night" in Las Vegas, "straight up hate each other."
Seems Pauly (real name: Paul DelVecchio) "doesn't think the woman is a fit mother" because she previously worked at Hooters, a fact that didn't appear to bother him during the brief Sin City encounter that produced their fist-pumping bundle of joy. (Also, this is a guy famous for appearing on an MTV show with Snooki and JWoww, so stones and glass houses, people.)
Other ostensible red flags raised by Pauly include the fact that the 25-year-old mom has another child and that, despite his willingness to support his offspring financially, she's "treating the kid like a winning lottery ticket," as purportedly evidenced by a photo of baby Amabella in her high chair surrounded by $100 bills (no word on whether the block of knives in the background is also a problem).
According to TMZ, Pauly has yet to meet the tot, who also resides in New Jersey, but he has filed court papers to grant him some level of custody. The mom has also filed court documents to officially establish paternity, which was reportedly confirmed via a DNA test.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHello Hotness!
From Crowd Ignite