- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 21
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks2 of 21
- Photo: Us/Promotional3 of 21
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 21
- Photo: Sam Sharma/ Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 21
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News6 of 21
- Photo: Jessica Simpson/Twitter/WENN7 of 21
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN8 of 21
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN9 of 21
- Photo: NC1/WENN10 of 21
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage11 of 21
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures12 of 21
- Photo: Carter Smith/Elle13 of 21
- Photo: Carter Smith/Elle14 of 21
- Photo: ©Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 21
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Pacific Coast News16 of 21
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin17 of 21
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com18 of 21
- Photo: Meinelt/Winslow/Splash News19 of 21
- Photo: Courtesy Jessica Simpson/.20 of 21
- Photo: Three Kings/WENN21 of 21
By Kat Giantis
Jessica Simpson has declared motherhood "the best thing I've ever experienced," but the (really, really) long-awaited arrival of little Maxwell Drew is also proving to be one of the more lucrative things she's ever experienced.
In addition to the $4 million deal Jess reportedly signed with Weight Watchers to drop the pregnancy poundage, she's also apparently about to pocket a chunk of change for her baby daughter's first photo shoot.
Sources tells Women's Wear Daily that People will fork over $800,000 for the exclusive pics, a relatively modest sum compared to the $6 million Jennifer Lopez received from the mag in 2008 for her twins' butler-inclusive debut.
No word on whether Jessica's fiancé, Eric Johnson, will get a piece of the paycheck. According to WWD, there wasn't much of a bidding war for the tot's unveiling.
And while it's all well and good that Simpson is getting paid, she's not exactly following the A-list lead on baby pictures. In recent days, stars such as Beyonce and Bruce Willis have debuted their tots free of charge on the Internet (see here and here).
Charlize Theron, meanwhile, showed off new son Jackson this week by taking him on an airport stroll that ensured every paparazzi agency got an equal shot, a move she made to head off invasive shutterbugs desperate for the first shot of the tyke.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite