- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: MATT SAYLES/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 10:18 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:18:21 AM
- 'Lust, Caution' actress Tang marries in SwedenMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:18:06 AM
- Sorry, Shark Week: Logo Plans 'Snark Week'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:00:00 AM
- 'The Hundred-Foot Journey' Review: Helen Mirren Can Add Only So Much FlavorMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:00:00 AM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Should Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 6:57:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 10:18 a.m. EDT
By Kat Giantis
Divorce papers were filed in the couple's home state of Texas on Sept. 24, less than two weeks after Papa Joe, a former minister turned manager, pleaded not guilty to driving under the influence after getting pulled over on Aug. 4 in Sherman Oaks, Calif.
Tina, who has also managed her daughters' careers, apparently cited "discord or conflict of personalities" as the reason for the parting of ways.
"It is an amicable split and there is no third party involved," a rep said in a statement. "Any other related allegations are completely false. The family appreciates your respect for their privacy at this time."
Those "related allegations" and "third party" references presumably are in regards to the latest issue of the National Enquirer, which claims Joe recently revealed a big secret to his family.
"Joe got the family together about two months ago and came out of the closet," a source alleges to the tab. "He told them that he'd tried to continue in his marriage to Tina. … Joe said it wasn't fair to her, and it wasn't fair to him."
A "boy toy half his age" is also mentioned, but again, keep in mind that it's the Enquirer, so big boulder of salt and all that. Plus, a family confidant insists to Gossip Cop that there's "no truth" to the talk, labeling the reports "a joke."
Either way, divorce rumblings have been growing louder for months.
"Jessica had been hoping for a reconciliation, but now her mother is pushing harder for a formal separation," an insider maintained to OK! magazine in August.
The estranged couple recently listed their Encino estate for $4.3 million.
Joe is credited with turning Jessica into a billion-dollar business, and he's responsible for the best (read: creepiest) public compliment ever paid by a parent about a famous offspring: "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double Ds! You can't cover those suckers up!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite