- Photo: Gregory Pace/BEImages/Rex USA1 of 6
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: @vitya_zvesda/Twitter5 of 6
More Celeb News
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Susan Lyne to Exit Post as AOL Brand Group CEOMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Publicity Team Apologizes for 'Headless Day' CamMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:45:00 PM
- IMG Names Karen Brodkin President of Business AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:10:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77
This will surely end well. After a divorce battle that quickly escalated from nasty to nuclear, Johnny Weir and Victor Voronov have decided to give their love another shot. According to TMZ, the estranged, accusation-tossing couple decided over the weekend to put the ugliness of the last month behind them and reconcile.
This week, the figure skater plans to move back into the Los Angeles home he shared with sometime attorney Voronov, whom he wed without a prenup in December 2011.
The ostensible reunion comes after Johnny and Victor publicly battled over everything from their little dog to a collection of Birkin and Chanel bags to a Faberge egg. A judge also ordered Weir to pay Voronov $1,000 a month in living expenses while they raised cash by liquidating their luxury belongings. The two also split custody of their dog, a Japanese Chin named Tema. But TMZ says Weir will have to jump through a few hoops to get back in his husband's good graces.
Victor, who recently took out a restraining order against Johnny over allegations he hit him on the arm and threw a Russian doll at him, supposedly wants him to sign a document in which he agrees to publicly apologize for bad-mouthing him. And Johnny has to agree (again in writing) that he will stop his mother from interfering with their marriage and financial affairs.
They were supposedly arguing over the paperwork on Sunday.
Weir announced their split in March, tweeting, "It is with great sadness that I announce that my husband and I are no longer together. My heart hurts, and I wish him well."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite