- Photo: Gregory Pace/BEImages/Rex USA1 of 6
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: @vitya_zvesda/Twitter5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
This will surely end well. After a divorce battle that quickly escalated from nasty to nuclear, Johnny Weir and Victor Voronov have decided to give their love another shot. According to TMZ, the estranged, accusation-tossing couple decided over the weekend to put the ugliness of the last month behind them and reconcile.
This week, the figure skater plans to move back into the Los Angeles home he shared with sometime attorney Voronov, whom he wed without a prenup in December 2011.
The ostensible reunion comes after Johnny and Victor publicly battled over everything from their little dog to a collection of Birkin and Chanel bags to a Faberge egg. A judge also ordered Weir to pay Voronov $1,000 a month in living expenses while they raised cash by liquidating their luxury belongings. The two also split custody of their dog, a Japanese Chin named Tema. But TMZ says Weir will have to jump through a few hoops to get back in his husband's good graces.
Victor, who recently took out a restraining order against Johnny over allegations he hit him on the arm and threw a Russian doll at him, supposedly wants him to sign a document in which he agrees to publicly apologize for bad-mouthing him. And Johnny has to agree (again in writing) that he will stop his mother from interfering with their marriage and financial affairs.
They were supposedly arguing over the paperwork on Sunday.
Weir announced their split in March, tweeting, "It is with great sadness that I announce that my husband and I are no longer together. My heart hurts, and I wish him well."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite