- Photo: Gregory Pace/BEImages/Rex USA1 of 6
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: @vitya_zvesda/Twitter5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awards
This will surely end well. After a divorce battle that quickly escalated from nasty to nuclear, Johnny Weir and Victor Voronov have decided to give their love another shot. According to TMZ, the estranged, accusation-tossing couple decided over the weekend to put the ugliness of the last month behind them and reconcile.
This week, the figure skater plans to move back into the Los Angeles home he shared with sometime attorney Voronov, whom he wed without a prenup in December 2011.
The ostensible reunion comes after Johnny and Victor publicly battled over everything from their little dog to a collection of Birkin and Chanel bags to a Faberge egg. A judge also ordered Weir to pay Voronov $1,000 a month in living expenses while they raised cash by liquidating their luxury belongings. The two also split custody of their dog, a Japanese Chin named Tema. But TMZ says Weir will have to jump through a few hoops to get back in his husband's good graces.
Victor, who recently took out a restraining order against Johnny over allegations he hit him on the arm and threw a Russian doll at him, supposedly wants him to sign a document in which he agrees to publicly apologize for bad-mouthing him. And Johnny has to agree (again in writing) that he will stop his mother from interfering with their marriage and financial affairs.
They were supposedly arguing over the paperwork on Sunday.
Weir announced their split in March, tweeting, "It is with great sadness that I announce that my husband and I are no longer together. My heart hurts, and I wish him well."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite