Kat Von D: Jesse James Cheated on Me With 19 WomenRelated: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Jesse James, Kat Von D
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Fern/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: WENN6 of 15
- Photo: WENN7 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: ZO5/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: STS/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: AB1/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 15
- Photo: BT1/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: ZO5/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Bad Teacher' Series Gets Late Pickup From CBSMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:00:12 PM
- 'Epic' Review: Moments of Delight Pep Up a Crushingly Familiar StoryMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 12:50:51 PM
- Scarlett Johansson Catches Joseph Gordon-Levitt Watching Porn in First 'Don Jon' TMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 12:50:06 PM
- Blake Shelton Planning Tornado Relief BenefitMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 12:26:21 PM
- Jenna Elfman to Host Women in Film Gala Honoring Laura Linney, the Women of 'Mad Men&apMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 12:15:23 PM
- 'Bad Teacher' Series Gets Late Pickup From CBS
Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned, but it ain't got nothing on a scorned woman with a large Facebook following. On Sunday, Kat Von D posted a jaw-dropping tell-all letter about her fickle, fizzled engagement to Jesse James.
"Today I encountered the 19th girl to add to the list of people Jesse cheated on me with during this last year," wrote Von D. "I kept going back and forth in my mind as to what the best way would be for me to release and let go of any residual feelings remaining from that toxic relationship."
She apparently decided that a soul-baring public confessional was just the ticket. Oh, and don't bother to chastise her with the whole, "Once a cheater, always a cheater," because she's figured that out for herself.
"I know I deserve a big fat 'I told you so' from everyone," admits Kat, who called it quits with Jesse (yet again) in September, "and wish I didn't have to say, 'You all were more right than you'll ever know,' but you were."
She adds that she's sick of being mistaken for the execrable Michelle "Not a Bombshell" McGee, who was the first woman to come forward with claims that she had an affair with James during his marriage to Sandra Bullock.
"It would be nice to not be associated with her, but that's trivial in the grand scheme of things," sighs Kat, before adding, "I think it just made me sad today to imagine him still in that dark place, where seeking validation through the attention of women takes precedence over being a good father, a sincere friend, a better coworker, and a happy individual."
Her reason for going public with Jesse's alleged two-timing is "about making peace with myself," she explains, "and forgiving myself for making some bad mistakes. I don't want to sink into the feelings of regret, or resentment. Because right now, for the first time in my life I have felt regret (for someone like me, who's never felt that before, this is hard to say out loud)."
According to Von D, "Never have I felt so strong about True Love than I do today. I believe in Love more than anything else, and more than ever before."
Concludes Kat, "Time is something you can never get back, and what we do with this very present moment is the most real thing we have. So if that's the lesson Jesse forced me to face and learn by all of this, than all I can say is Thank You."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite