Kelly Osbourne poses in teeny pink bikini, reveals slim-down secretsRelated: Hot Gossip, Kelly Osbourne
- Photo: Cosmopolitan Body/Nicky Johnston/Promotional1 of 19
By Kat Giantis
Kelly Osbourne proudly shows off her 60 pound-plus weight loss on the cover of Britain's Cosmopolitan Body, but it's not just her clothes that get doffed: She also lays bares her struggle to accept who she is.
"People think I lost weight and that's what made me happier," she tells the magazine. "That's not true; I had to learn to love myself first."
Ozzy's little girl, who has been to rehab multiple times, accomplished that with some professional help and serious self-reflection.
"Losing weight was just one benefit of putting the hard work in and sorting myself out on the inside, first through therapy," she acknowledges. "That was one of the scariest times of my life. I swear I've never felt more naked, because I had to actually be me and couldn't mask it."
Kelly's commitment to her health included overhauling her habits. Click on to find out what she did (and to see her Cosmo Body cover) ...
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite