- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 10
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com5 of 10
- Photo: UPA/Retna Ltd.6 of 10
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady GagaMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:04 PM
- 'Swerve' Review: Jason Clarke Gives This Humdrum Noir Its Only ZingMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:15:18 PM
- Egyptian Documentary 'The Square' Wins Top IDA AwardMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:09:27 PM
- #ICYMI: Pop Culture's Craziest This Week- Ron Burgundy, Kardashian Christmas, 'SouMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:49:27 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'The Book Thief' Star Geoffrey Rush Heaps Praise on Co-SMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:11:18 PM
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady Gaga
By Kat Giantis
Three years after Kelsey and Camille Grammer bitterly called it quits, they continue to snipe at each other. The New York Post says the exes are now battling over a king-size bed from the Los Angeles home they once shared.
Seems that Camille ordered movers to reclaim most of the furniture from the on-the-market Holmby Hills mansion she previously occupied with the actor, who in January moved back in with his fourth wife, Kayte, and their 8-month-old daughter, Faith.
The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" blonde apparently wanted the bed back so Kelsey and Kayte "wouldn't be able to sleep in it."
Kelsey "blew a gasket," a source tells the paper, "yelling at the movers not to take the marital bed."
Camille's assistant tagged along on the recovery mission and carried a list of items she had been granted under terms of the couple's contentious and drawn-out divorce deal, which was finally hammered out in December. The agreement included custody arrangements for their two kids, daughter Mason and son Jude.
"It was in the settlement that I got the bed," Camille explains to the Post. "He got everything he wanted, the whole book collection. But he was living somewhere else. He didn't want the bedroom furniture. He never liked the bed. He gave it up. It was really his oversight."
Besides, she grouses, "Wouldn't [Kayte] want her own furniture?"
Camille notes that she currently has a large canopy bed in her Malibu home, which is on the market for $17.9 million, and she won't use the repossessed bed until she downsizes.
Sneers a rep for Kelsey, who has been trying to sell the Holmby Hills estate for $16 million, "We don't talk about what Camille does or doesn't do. We all have better things to do."
More on Wonderwall:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite