- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 10
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com5 of 10
- Photo: UPA/Retna Ltd.6 of 10
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- Patrick Warburton Set to Reboot 'The Tick' as an Amazon PilotMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:14:00 PM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts Hospitalized
By Kat Giantis
Three years after Kelsey and Camille Grammer bitterly called it quits, they continue to snipe at each other. The New York Post says the exes are now battling over a king-size bed from the Los Angeles home they once shared.
Seems that Camille ordered movers to reclaim most of the furniture from the on-the-market Holmby Hills mansion she previously occupied with the actor, who in January moved back in with his fourth wife, Kayte, and their 8-month-old daughter, Faith.
The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" blonde apparently wanted the bed back so Kelsey and Kayte "wouldn't be able to sleep in it."
Kelsey "blew a gasket," a source tells the paper, "yelling at the movers not to take the marital bed."
Camille's assistant tagged along on the recovery mission and carried a list of items she had been granted under terms of the couple's contentious and drawn-out divorce deal, which was finally hammered out in December. The agreement included custody arrangements for their two kids, daughter Mason and son Jude.
"It was in the settlement that I got the bed," Camille explains to the Post. "He got everything he wanted, the whole book collection. But he was living somewhere else. He didn't want the bedroom furniture. He never liked the bed. He gave it up. It was really his oversight."
Besides, she grouses, "Wouldn't [Kayte] want her own furniture?"
Camille notes that she currently has a large canopy bed in her Malibu home, which is on the market for $17.9 million, and she won't use the repossessed bed until she downsizes.
Sneers a rep for Kelsey, who has been trying to sell the Holmby Hills estate for $16 million, "We don't talk about what Camille does or doesn't do. We all have better things to do."
More on Wonderwall:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite