- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 10
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com5 of 10
- Photo: UPA/Retna Ltd.6 of 10
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'The Good Wife' Review: Legal Drama Ditches the Grief for Dynamic StorytellingMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:26:00 AM
- Jessica Chastain's 'Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby' Stumbles in SpecialtyMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New York
By Kat Giantis
Three years after Kelsey and Camille Grammer bitterly called it quits, they continue to snipe at each other. The New York Post says the exes are now battling over a king-size bed from the Los Angeles home they once shared.
Seems that Camille ordered movers to reclaim most of the furniture from the on-the-market Holmby Hills mansion she previously occupied with the actor, who in January moved back in with his fourth wife, Kayte, and their 8-month-old daughter, Faith.
The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" blonde apparently wanted the bed back so Kelsey and Kayte "wouldn't be able to sleep in it."
Kelsey "blew a gasket," a source tells the paper, "yelling at the movers not to take the marital bed."
Camille's assistant tagged along on the recovery mission and carried a list of items she had been granted under terms of the couple's contentious and drawn-out divorce deal, which was finally hammered out in December. The agreement included custody arrangements for their two kids, daughter Mason and son Jude.
"It was in the settlement that I got the bed," Camille explains to the Post. "He got everything he wanted, the whole book collection. But he was living somewhere else. He didn't want the bedroom furniture. He never liked the bed. He gave it up. It was really his oversight."
Besides, she grouses, "Wouldn't [Kayte] want her own furniture?"
Camille notes that she currently has a large canopy bed in her Malibu home, which is on the market for $17.9 million, and she won't use the repossessed bed until she downsizes.
Sneers a rep for Kelsey, who has been trying to sell the Holmby Hills estate for $16 million, "We don't talk about what Camille does or doesn't do. We all have better things to do."
More on Wonderwall:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite