- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images/FilmMagic2 of 15
- Photo: KhloeKardashian/Instagram3 of 15
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram4 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 15
- Photo: Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic6 of 15
- Photo: DS/RR/Fame Flynet7 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: ERIK JORDAN/StarTraks9 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: AR4/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
By Kat Giantis
Things aren't looking good for Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom. Amid rumors of the NBA player's possible substance abuse issues, a source tells E! News that a breakup could come sooner rather than later for the vertically blessed pair, who tied the knot on Sept. 27, 2009, after a month-long courtship.
"Khloe gave Lamar an ultimatum: If he didn't get help, she'd end the marriage," relays the confidant. "So far, he's ignoring her. The situation can still turn around, but at this point, divorce seems imminent."
It's been a rough few months for Odom, 33, who has been arrested on suspicion of DUI, made an apparently quick escape from rehab, faced two-timing allegations and was sued by a paparazzo whose equipment he flung into the street.
On Monday night, he chatted briefly with TMZ while making a food run in Los Angeles, responding with a drawled "nawww" to when questioned whether he has a "drug problem." He also denied he needs professional help.
When asked if he's spoken to Kardashian, Lamar replied, "That's my wife. Of course."
Earlier that day, a somber-looking Khloe, 29, was spotted wearing her wedding ring while filming Season 9 of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" in Los Angeles (photo above). And the insider pooh-poohs reports that the reality clan is urging her to cut Lamar loose.
"Her family is being as supportive as possible," adds the spy. "They don't want to argue with her or make her even more upset. They know she's already heartbroken. They don't want to make things harder on her. At the end of the day, whatever she decides to do, they'll go along with it."
Her choice on Tuesday was particularly pointed: "Sometimes, you just gotta be your own hero and save your own little heart. Because sometimes, the people you can't imagine living without can actually live without you."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite