- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Lawrence Schwartzwald/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: KhloeKardashian/Instagram3 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images/FilmMagic4 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 13
- Photo: Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic6 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: DS/RR/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: ERIK JORDAN/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awards
By Kat Giantis
As news broke on Tuesday that Kris and Bruce Jenner were separated and "much happier this way," another "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" storyline was unfolding nearby. For the first time in months, Khloe Kardashian was photographed in the company of her estranged husband, Lamar Odom.
Looking stony-faced, Khloe chauffeured Lamar in her Mercedes SUV. They were reportedly headed to her mom's home in Calabasas, Calif., where sister Kim has also been holed up since the June arrival of daughter North.
The outing came on the heels of several pointed tweets from Khloe.
"Two things define you: your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything," she sighed on Tuesday. "If I love u. It's a deep 4ever love. Ride til the end. Family/friend. It's simply called love. I take it seriously. Don't judge unless u r in it. Not all scars can be seen and not all love can be explained. The deepest love is also the hardest to express."
Still, the drumbeats of doom grow louder for the pair's four-year marriage, which has been dogged by reports of Odom's alleged drug addiction and infidelity.
According to TMZ, Khloe is "anxious" to stick a fork in their union and feels the move is "inevitable," but she's worried that a divorce filing might "push Lamar over the edge -- she's worried he'll OD or commit suicide."
If and when Khloe decides to hit Lamar with divorce papers, the split would apparently be simple due to an ironclad prenup that ensures their assets are kept separate.
During the latest episode of "KUWTK," Khloe described her basketball player husband as a "very depressed person."
"I do love Lamar with every ounce of who I am," she said. "But it's really scary when someone's in such a deep low. … You know they're kind of relying on you to get them out, and you're trying and nothing's working."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite