- Photo: WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Instagram2 of 15
- Photo: @joycebonelli/Instagram3 of 15
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram4 of 15
- Photo: Omar Vega/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram11 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: GRPR/GSI13 of 15
- Photo: JAXN STFN/GSI14 of 15
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
By Kat Giantis
Khloe Kardashian can't seem to get enough of her rumored new boyfriend, French Montana. Paparazzi caught them exiting swanky Crustacean restaurant in Beverly Hills on Monday night, a day after they grabbed dinner at nearby eatery Philippe Chow.
The back-to-back outings follow a double-date last week with the reality star's sister, Kourtney, and would-be brother-in-law, Scott Disick, along with a trip to a Phoenix strip club, an appearance at the 16th birthday party of Diddy's son, Christian, and a house-hunting excursion.
While neither has commented the status of their relationship, a source tells E! News, "Khloe adores him. She keeps telling everyone what a great guy he is."
The tabloids, however, don't seem to agree, with Radar Online alleging that Khloe's big sister Kim has warned her away from Montana.
"Kim is telling Khloe that she should be really careful with French after everything she just went through with [estranged husband] Lamar [Odom]," maintains a spy. "He's got a lot of family drama that Khloe could get dragged into, and Kim doesn't want her to have a difficult romance this time."
Adds the insider, "Kim has said that Kanye doesn't have any family problems or past relationships that hold him back from completely loving her, and so that's what she wants for Khloe. She wants to see her sister happy, and she's worried that French isn't going to be able to fully commit to her sister. But the comparison irritates Khloe."
Her supposed annoyance is understandable (but grain of salt here, people). Kanye's lack of "family problems" might have something to do with fact that he lost his beloved mother in 2008. He's also an only child whose father left when he was a toddler.
Montana (real name Karim Kharbouch) is currently estranged from wife Deen Kharbouch, who is mother to his 4-year-old son, Kruz. She issued her own word of caution to Life & Style about the rapper.
"He and I worked together to put him where he is. As soon as he popped, it was as if Kruz and I didn't exist," Deen complained to the tab. "He practically abandoned us. … She has to be careful. Things are not what they seem."
Meanwhile, TMZ says Montana's most recent entanglement, rapper Trina, is also feeling put out by his seemingly burgeoning romance with Kardashian.
Word is, they were living together in New Jersey but weren't "officially" boyfriend and girlfriend. Still, she was "devastated" after seeing footage of them together and "feels like she got played."
Khloe's camp apparently isn't too worried. The E! source says they "think it's a rebound."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite